Who had the best SP last season? | Golden Skate

Who had the best SP last season?

minze

Medalist
Akiko Suzuki her SP program at 4cc was mesmerizing. I loved the kill bill music, the chereography was so well done and of course the skater Akiko made it look so powerful

FSGMT

Record Breaker
No doubt for me: Caro!! Her vampire SP was a masterpiece! :love: I was almost in tears after performance at Worlds, even with the fall!

MiRé

Match Penalty
Zijun Li's SP! She really reminds me of Yuna for some reason. At Worlds 2013, I felt like I was watching Yuna in 2007 WC. Although it wasn't Li's best performance, I think she really has a potential. Her SP at Worlds looked a bit sloppy, but I really enjoyed watching her SP. I also wish she could do put whether 3F+3T or 3LZ+3T instead of 3T+3T, but that's just my wish. :laugh:

I'm putting Yuna and Caro on equal stance. I like Yuna's SP, but I don't think it was the "best" program. I also like Caro's SP, but I don't really like over dramatic facial expressions. I think those should come naturally rather than made or taught.

So I guess for me the best SP is Zijuns.

mskater93

Record Breaker
Ashley Wagner - haunting music, well delivered, very gripping and driving; commanding...followed by Akiko Suzuki.

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't think any short programs are particularly memorable under the current judging rules. But if I had to vote, I would vote for Patrick Chan's.

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
LADIES:
Valentina Marchei(especially at Europeans)
Julia Lipnitskaya(GP series)
Gracie Gold
Zijun Li
Adelina Sotnikova
Kanako Murakami
MEN
Daisuke´s SP from the first part of season
Takahito Mura
Yuzuru Hanyu(GP)
Max Aaron
PAIRS
Volosozhar/Trankov
James/Cipres
Berton/Hotárek

bestskate8

On the Ice
Julia Lipnitskaya, Elena Radionova, Valentina Marchei, Denis Ten, Berton/Hotárek, Stolbova/Klimov

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
I'm working on a post for my blog where I list my favorites from last year. People in the running: Valentina, Carolina, Mao, Akiko, Kanako, Ashley, Christina, Mirai, Adelina, Elena R., Elene G...

I haven't set them in any order yet but I really enjoy doing these kinds of posts b/c I get to look back at all of the programs. There were some good ones last season...

hohoho

On the Ice
To me the most entertaining SP of the year was Osmond's SP from Worlds. It was fun for the audience and she seemed to be having fun doing the performance.

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
To me the most entertaining SP of the year was Osmond's SP from Worlds. It was fun for the audience and she seemed to be having fun doing the performance.

Ah! I forget to add Kaetlyn to the list! Yep, she's in the mix too :)

icellist

On the Ice
For the ladies:
Carolina Kostner, Kanako Murakami, Akiko Suzuki, Kiira Korpi, Elene Gedevanishvili, So Youn Park, Brooklee Han, Haruka Imai

For the Men:
Denis Ten, Jeremy Abbott, Nathan Chen, Misha Ge, Viktor Pfeiffer

<I know I have some weird choices :laugh:>