Jason Brown | Page 109 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Bravo Jason! You have made me smile in the past with your sunny personality and joyful performances. I didn't know you can also move me to tears. When you buried you face in your hands after your COR FP, I realized how it must have been so difficult for you to go out there on the ice and compete after the passing of a dear mentor and friend. I'm sure Mr. Goldberg must be looking down on you with pride. A touching tribute to his memory indeed.

balletanddancefan

On the Ice
That is a man that needs to be locked in a room with kittens. :cry:

I hope Jason gets to have a great happy skate this year, and soon. That just makes me far too sad.

For me it's a very human picture. Taken after a nice FS.
If the the soccer players can cry, can cry the skaters too.
It only lasted a minute. Then he got up and smiled.
By the way, he loves dogs, not cats.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
For me it's a very human picture. Taken after a nice FS.
If the the soccer players can cry, can cry the skaters too.
It only lasted a minute. Then he got up and smiled.
By the way, he loves dogs, not cats.

And I think humans of all sorts benefit from animals. I am not saying he did anything wrong. In fact I agree he handled it very well. Yes he had emotions, but still maintained control. I very much respect him for what he did and how he handled everything, I just find it sad and hard to watch.

Jason can like dogs as much as he likes, they don't purr, so not the same. Plus it is a bit of a running joke in the thread that Jason needs exposure to cats. I mean you can still be a dog person and enjoy occasionally being in a room full of kittens can't you?

balletanddancefan

On the Ice
And I think humans of all sorts benefit from animals. I am not saying he did anything wrong. In fact I agree he handled it very well. Yes he had emotions, but still maintained control. I very much respect him for what he did and how he handled everything, I just find it sad and hard to watch.

Jason can like dogs as much as he likes, they don't purr, so not the same. Plus it is a bit of a running joke in the thread that Jason needs exposure to cats. I mean you can still be a dog person and enjoy occasionally being in a room full of kittens can't you?

I understand, you adore cats! Of course I think that cats do comfort for the humans. Even my daughter loves cats. I personally prefer the dogs, for me as there is in Snoopy: happiness is a warm puppy. Poor Jason has neither cats dogs because he lives in a college and travels a lot.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
I understand, you adore cats! Of course I think that cats do comfort for the humans. Even my daughter loves cats. I personally prefer the dogs, for me as there is in Snoopy: happiness is a warm puppy. Poor Jason has neither cats dogs because he lives in a college and travels a lot.

I think he lives at the training center, but close enough. No idea if they allow pets there, but they should! I am sure he could find rink mates to pet sit, people often like to pet sit.

If a bucket of puppies would help, find, he can have a bucket of puppies. I still say the purr of a cat is more soothing, I really find benefit in purring. I think foxes make a purring like sound. How about a bunch of purring baby foxes (kits I believe) as a compromise? Halfway between dog and purring cat.

balletanddancefan

On the Ice
I think he lives at the training center, but close enough. No idea if they allow pets there, but they should! I am sure he could find rink mates to pet sit, people often like to pet sit.

If a bucket of puppies would help, find, he can have a bucket of puppies. I still say the purr of a cat is more soothing, I really find benefit in purring. I think foxes make a purring like sound. How about a bunch of purring baby foxes (kits I believe) as a compromise? Halfway between dog and purring cat.

Of course, much easier to keep a cat. :) A foxi in the city? :thumbsup:The pet therapy with dogs is much more difficult. A friend of mine has two springer spaniels educated for pet therapy, they are fantastic. But she can not leave them alone at home all day

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
And props to Jason in his LP for:

All jumps fully rotated, including two 3A's (what a change from Nebelhorn!)
Superfast spins
Not giving up!
Doing that 3Lz 1/2 loop 3S at the end of the program!
Great emotional projection

:bow:

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker

Superfast spins
Not giving up!

And don't forget new personal best.

It really is a beautiful program.

TMC

Record Breaker

Superfast spins
Not giving up!

:thumbsup: to everything you said.

Beats me how one judge gave him 6.75 for performance...