Jason Brown | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

yyyskate

Record Breaker
.... You know, the sweet, innocent, charming All-American Boy vs the Evil Communist Russian.
Well who will that Evil Communist Russian counterpart be? Kovtun? :laugh: You know Kovtun has a nickname among Chinese fans: crown prince(the heir to the throne of Russian skating monarchy):p

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well who will that Evil Communist Russian counterpart be? Kovtun? :laugh: You know Kovtun has a nickname among Chinese fans: crown prince(the heir to the throne of Russian skating monarchy):p

Could be Kovtun, could be Gachinski (the real Prince, the true heir, thankyou very much!). Who knows? All we know is, the NBC will do it, because for whatever reason, the Americans still cling to the Cold War.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
USFSA tweeted this video from the Champs Camp dinner. Jason flips out!

He does apparently have gymnastics in his past and it shows.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Jason Brown ‏@jasonbskates
First Day of College! And this is what I find hanging outside of my classroom! Guess it's fate!  @USFigureSkating pic.twitter.com/H5RwYpKjZE
12:31 PM - 26 Aug 13
https://twitter.com/jasonbskates/status/372078872440754177

:laugh:

ETA, Brown apparently has chosen to study Japanese at college, per his latest tweet. :bow: :yay:

" ... Learned my vowels in Japanese class today :) pic.twitter.com/wXo7Q0JB4G"
8:34 PM - 28 Aug 13
https://twitter.com/jasonbskates/status/372925097210019842

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Good stuff indeed!

I hope Jason has the nerve to say hi to Michelle or Chris Dean the next time he sees them :)

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Good stuff indeed!

I hope Jason has the nerve to say hi to Michelle or Chris Dean the next time he sees them :)

I hope so too. I would like to believe that icons like Kwan and Dean themselves would be honored to meet as great a skater and person as Jason. :)

ETA: With any luck, now that Brown is based in Colorado Springs, another chance with Dean is not unrealistic.​

The link below is to the gallery of five photos that are intended to accompany Jason Brown's blog. (But oddly the blog itself does not link to the photo gallery. :confused2: I stumbled upon the link to the photos on IN's Facebook page.)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Shirt on: regular, cute, adorable goofy little Jason. :love:

Shirt off: My goodness. Definitely a man now. :love:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Too cool! And this is one way to raise skating's popularity/visibility!

With the Olympics coming up, it's possible that figure skaters may turn up on Hall's new show, also called The Arsenio Hall Show. Kristi Yamaguchi and Tai Babilonia appeared on the previous version.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I now have a rather adorable mental image of a teeny weeny Jason with his big brown eyes fixed on that paper clip.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm not sure who I'm more terrified to see with that jackhammer, Jason or Rohene.

babyskate

On the Ice
Good Luck to Jason at Nebelhorn. I am so excited for his international senior debut. I suspect we will see greatness.