Jason Brown | Page 691 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
ETA:
Jackson Ultima tweeted a response to Sylvia which confirms that Jason wore an Ultima blade:

1 / 2 / 3 all wear Matrix Blades! What a weekend! Congratulations to @jasonbskates @andrewtorg29 @Karebearsk8 �� #JacksonFamily

So Edea boots and Matrix blades.;). We can still get Jackson social media content on Jason. :biggrin:

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
And he's at TCC :agree: e

Even for Jason, this is too cute. All the temporary USA tattoos, and then the "Sorry Canada" cup
I just can't....:laugh:

Happy Fourth to all Jason fans in the US of A!:hap10:

And the tatoos with SAI. The Sorry mug is hilarious. This year he's in the park. Last year he was skidooing or something like that. Just happy that he's back in Canada, and presumably working on his programs and having fun with his training mates.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Happy Fourth, everyone - Love the pix! Really happy to have finally arrived in MKE after flight delay and looking forward to relaxing for a few days!

Ross74

Medalist
Happy Fourth, everyone - Love the pix! Really happy to have finally arrived in MKE after flight delay and looking forward to relaxing for a few days!
Glad you made it! And glad Jason checked in! I just finished doing the presidential statues walk in Rapid City and am waiting to see if the storms are going to let the Wizard Rock concert happen in the park this evening.

Happy 4th to all who celebrate!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not me. :devil:

Sun Valley. I want to see the new SP!

Did he premiere his SP in Sun Valley? I can't even remember.

I know one year he did DEH. Please Jason, something new for your loyal fans:pray:

Tavi...

Record Breaker

I know one year he did DEH. Please Jason, something new for your loyal fans:pray:

Sadly, I think he has just done exhibitions there, so debut of SP is probably unlikely.

Ross74

Medalist

I have no knowledge of what kind of programs have been skated in Sun Valley, but I remember something about that rink not being a standard size. Would that keep you from doing a competition program there?

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I have no knowledge of what kind of programs have been skated in Sun Valley, but I remember something about that rink not being a standard size. Would that keep you from doing a competition program there?

It would prevent doing a new competition program there, I would think. It's probably going to be ACI again.

katmari

Final Flight
Country
United-States
From what I can remember, the closest Jason has come to doing a SP at Sun Valley is Writing's on the Wall. It debuted at Sun Valley as an exhibition program but when the SP Jason had planned for the season (Appassionata) was nixed at Champs Camp, Kori suggested revamping Writing's into a competition program and that was approved.

A new Jason mystery:

From instagram: photo 2

Had the honor of meeting both Charlie White and Jason Brown!
Wow the other day was not a good hair day help

It appears Jason was back at the Oakland Ice Center a few days ago (some time after July 4th and before yesterday when he was back in Toronto).

What was he doing there?

Rohene is doing a show in Turkey (promo video) so Jason couldn't have been working with him.

Could Jason possibly have been working with Charlie White on a program?

Ross74

Medalist
A new Jason mystery:

From instagram: photo 2

Had the honor of meeting both Charlie White and Jason Brown!
Wow the other day was not a good hair day help

It appears Jason was back at the Oakland Ice Center a few days ago (some time after July 4th and before yesterday when he was back in Toronto).

What was he doing there?

Rohene is doing a show in Turkey (promo video) so Jason couldn't have been working with him.

Could Jason possibly have been working with Charlie White on a program?

This had me wondering. This girl doesn't post much and prior to this, her last post was from June 9. Jason's hair also looks freshly cut like it did when he was in Oakland before. Could it be an old pic of Jason that she didn't post until now. :scratch2: The pic with Charlie is definitely current. I'm actually hoping it's current, because it would be nice to have fresh material. :)