Jason Brown | Page 693 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Michelle Hong posted an instagram story that is still up and running about last week. She speaks about Charlie being there and her own difficult week, but no mention at all of Jason. I think it is safe to conclude that Jason was not in Oakland last week. Did Michelle ever post her interview with Jason?

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mystery solved. There is no mystery. I contacted the person who posted the photo and she confirmed it was taken the week of June 10th.

Carry on ...

Oh, what fun is it to actually determine the facts?:p

Just joking, of course, and thanks for the info!:agree:

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't think so. I suggest that katmari look into the interview since she has already established a connection at that rink. :laugh:

Agreed. If we’re going to actually deal with the facts, we might as well get all of them:laugh:

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Is that Junhwan screaming "Oh yeees!" in the background? Iconic and me.

I don’t know if he’s screaming but he’s dancing in the second clip - Jason posted it not long after he arrived at TCC. It’s pretty funny to see Yuna, a much younger Yuzuru, and a tiny Nam in the other clips!

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Brooklee Han in part two of her essay on her skating career (best wishes to Brooklee :hap85:) for Figure Skating Online has a few words to say about Jason.

She told him she would see him in Sochi, and he essentially said ‘I would love that, it’s the dream, but its not my time yet, so many other guys are so good.’ :)

http://figureskatersonline.com/news...ack-on-her-figure-skating-career-part-2-of-2/
(2/3 of the way down look for Jason's photo)

Tavi...

Record Breaker
I don’t think he usually debuts his competitive programs at Sun Valley, though I think some people have done it. Maybe he’ll do something different this year, but I’m guessing that he’ll probably opt for show programs (especially given one of his competitive programs is Schindler’s List).

I think whether we get videos or not just depends on sheer luck. :) At this point, I’m pretty much resigned to not hearing about his training or seeing the new programs until his season starts.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I agree with @Tavi; I don't remember Jason ever debuting a program at Sun Valley. He may have done a modified SP there, but I don't think he debuted it.

He may have debuted his exhibitions, such as "Waving through a Window".

At this point, I'd be happy for a video of a reprise of "Can't Touch This":laugh:

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Whatever he does, and I agree that seeing new programs is unlikely, I hope we get some video and some reaction from Jason! TCC is clearly on lockdown! Nothing coming out of there!

Tavi...

Record Breaker
So it looks like Jason did debut new SP tonight. I found a small untagged clip but don’t want to link it here. PM me for details. It looks very smooth! He’s wearing black. He did an excellent 3F. That’s all I could tell.