Joshua Farris | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Joshua Farris

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I am unfamiliar with this new superconfident Josh! But I like him very much!

Also, can we talk about how Damon is awesomely like an over-proud dad all over the place, because it's adorable.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
It's official- with only Murakami to go, Josh will be on the podium! :party:

I seriously don't think he get hight probability to get on the podium. He should have been 2th/3th with Han Yan, but he's 5th here. I only hope that he will stay in the top 5. As I have to admit, he's not really consistent in the LP.

If my anti-jinxing work then I might have participated in the prediction game.
but well... I am just trying to be realistic. Less expectation less pain.

I didn't expect that. Once in a blue moon.
But here it is too easy to expect. Josh is loved by the judges but not enough. The judges love someone more.

Thank you for your anti-jinxing Meoima! :dance: Worked like a charm, just like with Hanyu :laugh:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
YES!!! He did even better than I thought :love:

Next: make it on the worlds podium! The podium and the sport deserve to have Josh there! :love:

Meoima

Match Penalty
My mess yesterday lol:
Meoima said:
My dream podium should be Denis, Han Yan and Josh. Let's see how it will turn out. Once thing I know for sure, JSF has strong influence in 4CC.
My dream podium comes true. Lol lol

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Joshua's 2015 4CC FS. Many thanks to sabinfire for the prompt upload. He has had this program for some time now, and I think this is the best I have seen him perform it. Hoping for an even better performance from him at Worlds.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Joshua's silver medal matches his costume so well, just perfect!
Smile like a flower Josh is back:hb:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
That LP was just so full of emotion. I was wowed from beginning to end. The jumps were there, everything was balanced almost perfectly between technique and artistry. Glorious to watch. A well-earned silver. :cheer:

chairmanmao

Final Flight
Beautiful performance from Farris. Big congratulations for his silver and also for being the first American skater to score over 170. I have been wondering for a long time how come not a single skater from the US has managed to score that high.

bwayrose7

On the Ice
That LP was just so full of emotion. I was wowed from beginning to end. The jumps were there, everything was balanced almost perfectly between technique and artistry. Glorious to watch. A well-earned silver. :cheer:

I woke up way too early and couldn't get back to sleep, so I turned on the computer just in time for Josh's skate. And for once I was grateful for my horrible sleep habits because that was one of the most beautiful programs I've watched in a while. So happy he's finally breaking through internationally- here's hoping the best for Worlds!

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:love: I think his SP's my favorite men's program this season.... and he was awesome at 4CC! Now, onto worlds!

I've downloaded that song to my Ipod. That style of music isn't my cup of tea... until now, that is.

I wonder what other skater will use it next year. It seems like the Library of Acceptable Skating Music is set... until someone is successful with something original, and then it is used/copied freely over the next couple of seasons.