Joshua Farris | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Joshua Farris

iceberg

On the Ice
Easily the most favorited SP for mens this season and is one of the best choreographed LP this season. What a comeback for Joshua this year! 2 straight podium finishes!

His SL LP is such beauty. Beautiful emotional choreography. He's very lyrical which is always a plus for me when a skater is lyrical. I love him to bits!!! Wish him all the best in Worlds!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
So happy for Josh. :yay: His comments on his FS and silver medal:

(on free skate) I felt very nervous, I was shaking all day. But once I got out there, I turned those nerves into determination. It worked. I can’t believe it. I’m pretty proud of myself for that. Last year, I would have let those nerves take control of me and I didn’t let that happen.

I didn’t skate perfect here and I don’t think I have peaked yet. I’m saving my best performances for the world championships.

(on winning silver medal) Considering I wasn’t expecting it, I’m ecstatic. I worked very hard and I feel like I deserve the skates I had and I’m proud.

http://www.usfigureskatingfanzone.com/uncategorized/2015-four-continents-championships-4ccseoul/

Lovely FS photo of Josh from IN's photo gallery (see photo #3):

I like these FS photos too:

Thank you to sabinfire :bow: for all the videos.

Last edited:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Josh on his silver at 4CC. :cheer: And possibly becoming the, er, "most wanted" skater of the current field. :laugh:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Still swooning this morning when I woke up and remembered that yes, it was real, it happened, Josh was that wonderful!

He's getting stronger all the time. I can't wait for Worlds!

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
"Very easy on the eye." ;)

Yep, ya got me. At first I'd assumed the quote was referring to him, not his skating :hopelessness::eek::

Thank you for uploading ESP as well! That is so much work :eek: But thank you so much, I love them!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Yep, ya got me. At first I'd assumed the quote was referring to him, not his skating :hopelessness::eek::

Thank you for uploading ESP as well! That is so much work :eek: But thank you so much, I love them!

I could have uploaded them hours ago, but had to get some sleep in somewhere... ;)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Uploaded Joshua Farris SP & FS from British Eurosport2 HD:

Joshua Farris SP B.ESP2 (720p HD) no K&C :disapp:
Joshua Farris FS B.ESP2 (720p HD) no K&C :disapp:

"Very easy on the eye." ;)

What's this? An excuse to watch Joshua AGAIN with my favourite commentators? No invitation necessary! *glomp*

EDIT: Hmm, I dispute their claim that they'd never seen him before, because somewhere tucked away in my video folder are some videos of two of the BEsp commentators trying to figure out whether they liked Jason or Josh more at JWC2013.

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
What's this? An excuse to watch Joshua AGAIN with my favourite commentators? No invitation necessary! *glomp*

EDIT: Hmm, I dispute their claim that they'd never seen him before, because somewhere tucked away in my video folder are some videos of two of the BEsp commentators trying to figure out whether they liked Jason or Josh more at JWC2013.

I was wondering about that comment as well... what I remembered was the ESP coverage for NHK this year, where there was one man & one woman. Not sure who it was though.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I'd have to double-check that, but I doubt Simon was covering the JWC. He's the one who said he's never seen Joshua before.