Gracie Gold | Page 79 | Golden Skate

Gracie Gold

Tutto

Record Breaker
Okay can we just talk about the fact that Gracie is attempting to learn the triple axel?!?

In my very humble opinion, 3A should not be her priority at this point but it does show that her confidence grows by day and that is what matters most!

pandatours

On the Ice
In my very humble opinion, 3A should not be her priority at this point but it does show that her confidence grows by day and that is what matters most!

I don’t think it is a priority, I think this is just trying to prove to people (judges) that she is willing to try new things and she can physically do the rotations. It definitely creates buzz

I don’t really love that her coach posts so many videos tbh. You can make one great short video of something you did wonderfully in practice but that doesn’t translate to consistency. It is good in the sense that it makes people root for her. But I think he should dial it down. Just my opinion though

natsulian

Final Flight
Vincent also hinted at Gracie beginning to train a 4S. Since most of his videos are weeks, if not months old, we don't really know Gracie's current and true form yet. For example, her 3A training video is actually older if you look at the background. Furthermore, check the caption as it states, "Construction". Construction at IceWorks ended weeks, if not months ago. Thus, we can deduce that either both her 3A and 4S have come a long way and the team feels confident enough to post training videos, or they're just for fun, but I'm not so keen on the latter.

Day by day, week by week, month by month, Gracie has not only grown tremendously, but she's also been posting much more on Instagram... and ones that are not disparaging, but positive and light-hearted. I think Gracie's finally found, hopefully, her niche and a good rhythm to her training. People don't learn a 3A or 4S to simply hope to make it to Sectionals and maybe Nationals. Gracie has made it clear that she will come back on her terms now. By "on her terms", I think she means gunning for a World spot. We all know what happened at 2016 Boston and how impactful that was to Gracie. Gracie has always wanted a medal at Worlds and I think that her main priority is to earn said medal. Best of luck to our golden girl.

Artemisa

Final Flight
I'm really happy for her and i'm waitting to seee her skating her programs ... If she is trying 3A or 4S she probably have her technical content ready ... you don't try 3A or 4 if you can't jump a very good 2A or dominate the other 3

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, that 4S looks really good. She seems to have come a really long way in the past few months and I couldn't be happier!