Tickets for 2014 Europeans | Golden Skate

Tickets for 2014 Europeans

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Any news about the tickets for Budapest Euros? I can't even find an official website... Last year for Zagreb at this point of the summer I had already ordered my tickets! :confused:

Bea

On the Ice
Unfortunately I have no more information on this topic than you do... :no: There is no official website yet. And there is no information on the tickets or the event all together on the federation's website either. The latest news are about the venue being Syma Event and Congress Centre.
The federation actually had problems with finding a venue for the championships. They couldn't reach an agreement with Papp László Budapest Sports Arena. In May they still didn't know where they would organize it. It was confirmed in June that this problem had been solved. I guess this can be the reason (at least in part) for everything happening later than in other years.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Thank you for the info! :bow: (I'm talking to all the GS members) As soon as you have any news, please let me know!

Bea

On the Ice
I'm really frustrated by now! I can't believe that the website is still not ready (www.efsc2014.com)! What really pissed me up is that the website is actually advertised at Nebelhorn Trophy on the boards but it's still not working! I think it's ridiculous! And I feel ashamed about it myself! :disapp:
I expected that the tickets would be sold from the beginnign of October but it seems we will be lucky if they start selling them by the end of the month. :disapp:

seniorita

Record Breaker
hello Guys

They mailed me the prices in euros(exchange rate of 30th Sept),

1)day tickets are 22,38,55 for standard, premium and gold seats (15-18Jan),
2)day ticket for 19Jan is 12,22 or 32, (pairs only I guess, no gala)
3)all event without Gala is 79(standard), 138(premium) or 200(gold) and the official training costs 10 euros per day(!)(they price 13, 14 Jan) ,
4)Gala costs from 55-67 and for Gold seats there is no option for Gala, I mailed them if Gold all event includes the gala or something, and the training, no answer yet.

Tickets will start selling middle October, I dont have a plan of the arena to see where the seats correspond to..

Alex D

Record Breaker
hello Guys

They mailed me the prices in euros(exchange rate of 30th Sept),

1)day tickets are 22,38,55 for standard, premium and gold seats (15-18Jan),
2)day ticket for 19Jan is 12,22 or 32, (pairs only I guess, no gala)
3)all event without Gala is 79(standard), 138(premium) or 200(gold) and the official training costs 10 euros per day(!)(they price 13, 14 Jan) ,
4)Gala costs from 55-67 and for Gold seats there is no option for Gala, I mailed them if Gold all event includes the gala or something, and the training, no answer yet.

Tickets will start selling middle October, I dont have a plan of the arena to see where the seats correspond to..

Thanks for the info!

Is the Ice Hall so "modern" that they have so many categories? Its a bit like at the Olympics with all the different categories :D I am surprised that practice does cost extra, after all there will also be practice at the main rink, so that paying extra sounds a bit weird. Maybe this is for those without a ticket?

To not have the Gala included also sounds weird, I don't think I ever went to a figure skating event where All Event didn't feature "All" - but maybe its a bit different at Hungary ^^

Let us know if you hear more please ;)

Muchas Gracias!

Bea

On the Ice
Thank you very much for the information, Seniorita!

As for the venue, it's not an ice hall at all. Altough there are some permanent seats inside, I expect that they will also build mobile grandstands.
Syma is pretty much multifunctional, all kinds of exhibitions, sporting and other events are organised there. I don't think an ice skating event would have been organised there before, but I'm not quite sure about it.

AlexandraJoubert

Rinkside
I am also waiting for the tickets to go on sale, since I won't go to the TEB and wanna go to some other competition this year to see Brian agian :)
Let's wait some more days... :)

AlexandraJoubert

Rinkside
Ey!! I've just gotten into the webpage and it doesn't let me to enter... It asks for an user and password and I don't have it yet!! ANY HELP?

Alex D

Record Breaker
Ey!! I've just gotten into the webpage and it doesn't let me to enter... It asks for an user and password and I don't have it yet!! ANY HELP?

Yes this is the case since a few days, nothing to worry about. :) Ticket sale has not started yet.

What you see there is a basic Word Press log in, which most likely means that they have just started building the website and it could take a few more days, maybe even weeks until they are done. ;)

AlexandraJoubert

Rinkside
Yes this is the case since a few days, nothing to worry about. :) Ticket sale has not started yet.

What you see there is a basic Word Press log in, which most likely means that they have just started building the website and it could take a few more days, maybe even weeks until they are done. ;)

Thank you, Alex!
Btw, if everything is ok, Brian will be at the European, won't he??
It's that I aldready bought tickets for the TEB to see him again and finally I had to sold them because he won't go. I don't wanna have the same problem again! ha ha ha!!

Alex D

Record Breaker
Thank you, Alex!
Btw, if everything is ok, Brian will be at the European, won't he??
It's that I aldready bought tickets for the TEB to see him again and finally I had to sold them because he won't go. I don't wanna have the same problem again! ha ha ha!!

Well he should, I believe he didn't miss an Euro since 2002. ;)

At Zagreb all the women around me were in tears, but also when Javier was on the ice :D They were from Spain too!

Alex D

Record Breaker
I have a small update for you.

The ticket price for an All Event is 200, 138, 79 Euro - depending on the category. As Seniorita said, the Gala is not included as there will be a different seating plan without a gold category. The Gala will cost 67, 50 Euro - again depending on the category of your choice.

Practice sessions on the "non competition days" do cost 10 Euro each, while those on competition days are included.

I will let you know when they start with the presale.

Bea

On the Ice
At last the website has started working! www.efsc2014.com :thumbsup: :)

It says that they will start selling the tickets on 9th November. It's the day after tomorrow! I find it weird that they start selling them on Saturday though. But what especially bothers me is that I still can't find any information about Europeans on the website of Ticketpro which is supposed to be selling them... :confused:

Alex D

Record Breaker
I am quite curious how the Layout of the whole ice rink will look like.

As you could see during the purchase several row´s were not available (which also applies to the practice tickets), so I believe it is going to be like at Bern, where they did the same thing, keeping the upper rows for the athletes and the first row for cables or there is just something blocking the view like at Turin so that they cant charge 200 Euro for those.

Might also be like at Berlin, where they had to pull back the seats to make space for the Ice Rink and row 8 was actually row 1. The map at their website also doesn't reveal the press seats, but I believe it might be directly behind the judges as there is some space on the map.

I must admit I absolutely loved the Zagreb Layout at least if you were a fan, the press didn't had such good seats :(

seniorita

Record Breaker
I havent figured out either and I got second row, if they have a glass I go and make a fuss because gold seats are expensive! My best arena ever was Sheffield with Tallin coming close second, big, spacious, great seats and very good ice condition!