Tickets for 2014 Europeans | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Tickets for 2014 Europeans

monikawi

Rinkside
Hello, I accidently boutght 2 tickets more for EUROS in HUNGARY 2014.

I have tickets SEASON (all events), GOLD, sector 106 (opposite jury), 9 row, 13 and 14 seat.

Price is 190 euro, I buy for 185 euro/pcs.

Welcome! :)

Tonya221

Spectator
Hi! I want to go to Euros in Budapest next year. It would be my first figure skating competition ever! :) So I would like to ask you which are the best seats in the arena? Do you also go to Budapest? Maybe we could meet there! I would love to meet figure skating fans!
Have a wonderful day!

seniorita

Record Breaker
I go and I know a bunch of people who will go too. If you have seen the arena plan the wide sides of the arena are always better to sit but not too left or too right, if you use the narrow sides, you miss some action plus skaters splatt in front of you. They say judges side is better but I think the other side is more noisy and fun. Euros in Olympic year are really special, see you there :)

Tonya221

Spectator
Thank you very much for your answer, senorita! No I'm thinking which events should I pick. My favourites are Pairs and Ladies, but I also like Men. Do you know if Plushenko will be present?
Thanks!

seniorita

Record Breaker
No, how could I know :)? It is a weird timing the Europeans this time, just two weeks before the team event in Sochi, so i dont know , I think any European skater/team who would skate to team event at Olympic games will have an issue with Euros, I expect Russians to skip it in general..

aubloomiel

Spectator
Hello!
So does anyone know if the season ticket includes the Gala? I'm trying to buy tickets and I cannot find this information anywhere...it would make quite a difference price-wise! Can anyone help?
Thanks!

seniorita

Record Breaker
^No it doesnt unfortunately. Season ticket covers all competition schedule only. Not even practices.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
But for example for the Friday morning practices I should buy a separate ticket?! :eek:

seniorita

Record Breaker
I dont think so, the sites states about 13 and 14 January as official practices, with 10 euros ticket price.

Red Helicopter

Rinkside
I've got 2 extra tickets for Friday, 17 January (Pairs sp and Ladies FS).
Sector 206, 2nd row. Can sell them for 20 euro each (less than original price).

Update: tickets sold.

Tonya221

Spectator
Hello!
I bought by mistake a ticket for men free skate, but I can't go to this final. Is anyone interested? Very good seat; GOLD; next to the judges; row 6, seat 14. I offer 5% discount! :)

monikawi

Rinkside
Hello, buy 2 tickets : category GOLD, ALL EVENT (all competitions and training outside the exhibition).Sector 106, row 9, seats 13 and 14. Purchased through ticketpro.hu (There you can check the registration location of the seats).
Original price: 59.500 HUF for pcs.
Buy both for 290 Euro.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Hello my friend is selling her 4 Thursday 16/1 tickets and her 2 Friday 17/1 tickets (102 row 3) (102 row 3) half price, it is e - ticket from ticketpro.hu directly can be sent to email.

Asta2006

Spectator
Hello my friend is selling her 1 ticket - 15/1 tickets (kiss-and kray sector row 3) and her 2 - 13 - 14/2 tickets (114 row 3) half price, it is e - ticket from ticketpro.hu directly can be sent to email.
Write me to e-mail [email protected]