Nebelhorn Trophy 2013: Sep 25-28 [Oberstdorf, Germany] - Olympic Qualifying Event | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Nebelhorn Trophy 2013: Sep 25-28 [Oberstdorf, Germany] - Olympic Qualifying Event

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
nooooooooo :/ but can they still go to the olympics or do they need to qualify here?

James/Cipres were 8th at the 2013 World Championships, and the only French pair. Thus, as they placed in the top 10, they qualified France for 2 Pairs entries to the Olympics. Considering France has very few pairs and they're pretty much the top one (does Popova of Popova/Massot have citizenship?), they'll be at the Olympics bar injury.

GGoldberg

Match Penalty
Find an online stream of eurosport.

Have a try with sportslemon.com. When on thr website, click the eurosport link.

Awesome. I love the practical post but if I could add that when I searched in the US, the site was not ".com" but had the suffix ".tv"

sportlemon.tv

Which then auto-linked to www.frombar.com

FSGMT

Record Breaker
:cry::bang: That's really really sad!! Now gold for Radionova and contenders for silver and bronze Cain, Gedevanishvili, Glebova...

Selene

On the Ice
Kiira won't participate because of achilles tendon problems http://instagram.com/p/eT63JrkAWl/#

Goodbye olympic spot for Finland :no: I can't believe Juulia Turkkila would achieve it with her 3T's and 2Lz's. And poor Kiira! :cry:

It's really sad what happened to Kiira. She seems to want to compete so badly, but sadly, her body may not let her. I wouldn't be surprised if she announces her retirement soon.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
:eek: Right after Kiira's retirement things become more interesting...

wow, Can't wait to see Miki again
she's more then welcome for her comeback hope she gets that last Olympic birth over Suzuki

podium will be :

1 Miki
2 Radionova
3 ?

FSGMT

Record Breaker
wow, Can't wait to see Miki again
she's more then welcome for her comeback hope she gets that last Olympic birth over Suzuki

podium will be :

1 Miki
2 Radionova
3 ?
Hmmm this is very unlikely to happen: I think that a coming back Miki (after becoming mother) could be VERY satisfied with a top3 finish, but beating Radionova is almost impossible, unless Elena bombs completely one (or both) of her programs... I don't think that after only 5-6 months of on-ice training you can land 3-3s and perform level4 spins AND receive high PCS, but I hope that Miki proves me wrong, we all know how extraordinary she is... Now I want 4 Olympic spots for the Japanese ladies!! :biggrin:

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Will certainly be interesting to see miki compete her...didnt think she will show up..