Nebelhorn Trophy 2013: Sep 25-28 [Oberstdorf, Germany] - Olympic Qualifying Event | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Nebelhorn Trophy 2013: Sep 25-28 [Oberstdorf, Germany] - Olympic Qualifying Event

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Ah. I always assumed their Dad was Turkish (or at least of Turkish descent), as their surname sounds Turkish and, let's face it, they look Turkish!

There was a funny moment last year (I think it was Junior Worlds) when one of them (if I am right and it was Junior Worlds, it would have been Camilla) was skating shortly after the Turkish entry. If I hadn't known better, I would have sworn that the graphics men got the names the wrong way around - the Norwegian girl looked Turkish, and the Turkish girl looked European!!! (And no, she wasn't from Istanbul - she was from Ankara)

Oops! :eek::

Well, whatever their ancestry, Anne Line put in a really good performance today! Good luck to her in the FS!

CaroLiza_fan

hahahahah im cracking up at your turkish comment! LOOL heheh, Gjersem is actually a typical norwegian surname! LETs go Anita of Denmark now! :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
hahahahah im cracking up at your turkish comment! LOOL heheh, Gjersem is actually a typical norwegian surname! LETs go Anita of Denmark now! :)

Ah. I never knew that Gjersem was a Norwegian name. Thank you for enlightening me on that.

Glad I gave you a laugh! ;) :laugh: :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh Brooklee, such a shame about the fall :(

But into 6th overall and 2nd in the non-qualified skaters!

GF2445

Record Breaker
The eurosport commentators said that Germany could get an additional spot ontop of their one qualification spot...they're wrong right?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I can't wait for the next group. I've never seen Radionova in real time.

She's worth the wait!

Just saw Elena in the warm-up on the ISU stream when Eurosport were on adverts. Is it just me, or has she grown a lot since Junior Worlds?

She seems a lot taller, anyway.

CaroLiza_fan

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Please tell me how Radionova skates, because I can't watch the streaming now!

FSGMT

Record Breaker
(I can't watch simply because I'm not at home!) really happy for her, though: 3Lz+3T and 3F?