Artur Gachinski | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Artur Gachinski

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh, I was looking forward to watching him next week :no:

Well, maybe fancams will surface from this event. And there was supposed to be another Senior B in October that he was going to, one I'd not heard of before: Moldovian Ornament, I think.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
So, no... There isn't Artur in Entries list even in this competition
http://fsrussia.ru/results/1516/1etap/CAT004EN.HTM
But congrats to him on his.. marriage? :) On the other hand, it looks quite strange in terms of continuing the career

I don't think it is necessarily marriage - perhaps just a long-term girlfriend? Even for Artur, I would think it would be slightly more obvious if he was married.

Well, maybe they are working on things right now. I am not worried. :)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/1033151483.html

Russian figure skater Artur Gachinsky not be able to speak at the event Nebelhorn Trophy, which will be held in Oberstdorf, Germany from 24 to 26 September.

"The first start we had planned to have missed. The reason for that was the injury, the treatment of which took time. But now I train at full strength, "- said Gachinsky.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Another injury for poor Artur :no: But at least he sounds positive!

He had another post on his instagram a few days ago which he used the pronoun "she" (seemed to indicate a 6 month anniversary?). So I think we can safely say that it's a lady's hand he's holding in that picture. ;)

Alba

Record Breaker
Another injury for poor Artur :no: But at least he sounds positive!

I so wanted him to be at Nebelhorn. :scowl: I'm glad he's fine now and hope everything will go smoothly from now on.

He had another post on his instagram a few days ago which he used the pronoun "she" (seemed to indicate a 6 month anniversary?). So I think we can safely say that it's a lady's hand he's holding in that picture. ;)

You can see from the picture that was a female hand tbh, but I thought it was just a picture taken from internet. I didn't know it was his hand. :) I'm happy for him that he is in love. :love:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well, the last time the Men's entry page was updated was seemingly 5/10, and Artur is still listed.

So I am going to optimistically hope that this is what kept him from the test skates and Nebelhorn but this cast is totally about to come off so he can go kick some butt next week. :yes:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
He should be able to skate with a bandaged hand...though he might need help tying his laces. :)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ahhhh, spoke too soon...Artur's name disappeared from the entry list for Mordorvian Ornament today.

Alba

Record Breaker
Ahhhh, spoke too soon...Artur's name disappeared from the entry list for Mordorvian Ornament today.

I'm sorry about this. Well, he still has a GP and there are other B competitions, right?

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20151014/871361584.html

Skater Gachinsky was out for an indefinite period because of the wrist injury - Tarasova

MOSCOW, October 14 - R-Sport, Anatoly Samohvalov. Bronze medalist at the 2011 World Russian figure skater Artur Gachinsky injured his hand, because of what was out for an indefinite period, the agency "F-Sport" Coach athlete Tatiana Tarasova.
Gachinsky planned to start the season at the September tournament Nebelhorn Trophy in Germany, but was unable to attend due to the recovery of previous injuries. Later, the skater was declared the tournament series Challenger "Mordovian patterns", which kicks off on October 16 in Saransk, but then withdrew from the competition.
"Arthur new wrist injury, it will be six weeks in a cast, and to predict the timing of its appearance on the ice is now impossible", - he said Tarasov calls.

Gachinsky late in the season-2013/14 moved from the group of Alexei Mishin to Tarasova. Last season skater became the ninth and eighth stages on the Grand Prix in the United States and Russia, and the national championship took sixth place.