Ondrej Nepela Trophy 2013: Oct 2-5 [Bratislava, Slovakia] | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ondrej Nepela Trophy 2013: Oct 2-5 [Bratislava, Slovakia]

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I hope there's a better camera angle once the competition starts! :laugh: :p

CaroLiza_fan

Ach, now come on! This is embarrassing camera work! The cameraman can't even find Viktoria! :disapp:

Get your act together pronto or I'm away for my dinner!

CaroLiza_fan

GF2445

Record Breaker
What's up with the camera. Did the organisers think it was wide to put a camera facing directly down??? I can't see anything!

glee

Rinkside
The camera is AMAZING.

I've never seen such camerawork which shoots skater on the top.

I hope that's not the only camera they have..:slink:

swurvestar

Rinkside
I hope there's a better camera angle once the competition starts! :laugh: :p

CaroLiza_fan

Seriously, while I'm grateful for the free non geo-blocked live stream, if it's going to be filmed like this, they really shouldn't bother. :disapp: Also, it might make me sick to continue watching it, haha. :sarcasm:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Now it's better! :yes: Impressive skate for Nikol: 3F+3T and 2A in the first half, 3Lz in the second half!! (there could be an edge call for the lutz, though) The elements were great, but the program was a bit :confused:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Now it's better! :yes: Impressive skate for Nikol: 3F+3T and 2A in the first half, 3Lz in the second half!! (there could be an edge call for the lutz, though) The elements were great, but the program was a bit :confused:

I went and made my dinner there, so I missed Nikol! Typical! :bang:

(Hope a video appears later - this stream won't re-wind like the Nebelhorn stream did last week!)

Glad you thought she had a good elements!

But, why is there no live scoring on http://www.slovakskating.org/ont/2013/SEG003.HTM ?

CaroLiza_fan

IleK

On the Ice
Yayy for Nikol! I think she might win the competition afterall, if Christina doesn't show also her 3F-3T that I haven't seen fo awhile. And her spins were great. Too bad that the results page isn't updated, so that I could see her score.
Did anyone see Viktoria? I missed her.
Natalia lookedn more polished than last year and I love her dress, but messy jumps.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
The only thing that Nikol could improve, technically, is the final layback: she was a bit late and she had to rush the Biellman, so it wasn't probably considered as a level feature... Did anyone understand the score?
The only thing I saw from Helgesson's skate was the loop, and it was fine, but judging from the low TES (23) she must have missed both the combo and the axel...

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Arrrghhh!!!!!!!! Where's the picture gone???!!!

TEST CARD!!!! :bang:

EDIT: It's OK, we're back.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Haruka Imai landing a perfect 3S+3T!! :clap:
Scores???

It was impressive, wasn't it! Just a pity it was the warm-up. Hopefully she'll repeat it to the same standard in the actual routine!

First time I've seen Karly Robertson in competition, there now, and it wasn't a bad showing!

Hopefully Jenna will do well in the next group! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

FSGMT

Record Breaker
It was impressive, wasn't it! Just a pity it was the warm-up. Hopefully she'll repeat it to the same standard in the actual routine!
Well, she didn't... :( But she skated clean (just a bit of a negative GOE in the 3S I think) and scored 52, so Nikol has a 52+ score! Her PCS was 25, I thought it was going to be about 27-28, the program was really good...

IleK

On the Ice
I missed Haruka but I was back in time for Christina. I am so upset for that fall. Was that the loop? I think I liked better this program last year. She said something about changing the choreography. Or maybe it is because of that fall. I hope she will have a clean LP. It bugs me that I can't see anything on the results page. I suppose Nikol is in the lead. But what about Christina, Haruka and Viktoria?

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Well, she didn't... :( But she skated clean (just a bit of a negative GOE in the 3S I think) and scored 52, so Nikol has a 52+ score! Her PCS was 25, I thought it was going to be about 27-28, the program was really good...

27+ is the average PCS Tuk gets
while Gosviani is an unknown skater from Russia.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
US Figure Skating tweeted another link for live streaming:

Posting it just in case it is not the same Nepela camera feed already available at the other link.
(I am not free to watch -- have not tried out either link. JIC, also have added the link above to post #1 on Page 1.)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
US Figure Skating tweeted another link for live streaming:

Posting it just in case it is not the same Nepela camera feed already available at the other link.
(I am not free to watch -- have not tried out either link. JIC, also have added the link above to post #1 on Page 1.)

It's just a page with a link to the livestream we are watching, as well as links to videos of each day of last year's competition.

But, THANK YOU golden411!!! Now I'll be able to watch the whole of last year's Ladies competition!!! Which was won, of course, by a certain skater from my part of the world - Jenna McCorkell!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan