Shu NAKAMURA JPN
Dong-Won LEE KOR
Alexander PETROV RUS
Adian PITKEEV RUS
Brian KRENTZ USA
Jordan MOELLER USA

Junior Ladies (interesting)
Gabrielle DALEMAN CAN
Lena MARROCCO FRA (she has not GP Event TEB because of Meite, Silete, Gilleron-Gorry, so has JGP)
Miyabi OBA JPN
Na Hyun KIM KOR
Evgenia MEDVEDEVA RUS
Alexandra PROKLOVA RUS
Yasmin SIRAJ USA
Angela WANG USA (changed from JGP 1 to JGP 4)
Underlined Ladies who may pretend to medal.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Yasmin Siraj again?! I don't understand why the US federation likes her so much...

MissIzzy

Final Flight
I think the US entries at this point may just be placeholders, and are very likely to change.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
She was 6th at US SrNats-2013, ahead Cesario, Nagasu, Wang.
I know, but she didn't look strong at all at her summer competitions: the most difficult combo she can do (at the moment) is 3T+3T, and she doesn't have stable 3F/3Lz (most of the times UR or two-footed), she SOMETIMES has good programs (like Nationals), but she isn't really a solid skater that can compete with Chen/Medvedeva/other Russian girls at the moment... I still think that Wang would be a better choice for JGP1: at least she's a better reputation and attempts more difficult programs...

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Siraj is a non factor like Keiser and Cain
looks like a very good event for Petrov and Medvedeva to really shine

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Siraj has been replaced by mariah Bell doing her 2 JGP event, after medaling in mexico

bluesky85

On the Ice
My guess for the ladies:

1. Evegenia Medvedeva
2, 3 & 4. Angela Wang, Mariah Bell or Gabrielle Daleman (in any order)
5. Miyabi Oba
6. Na-Hyun Kim

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
seems Petrov have little competition in the boys
maybe Pitkeev if he lands all his 3Axels and He Zhang if he lands his quads

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Just saw a skater Christina Rae YAN on the list representing China. Any information on her? ISU bio shows she is from Canada and I never saw this skater skating anywhere.

bluesky85

On the Ice
Just saw a skater Christina Rae YAN on the list representing China. Any information on her? ISU bio shows she is from Canada and I never saw this skater skating anywhere.

Apparently, she was born in Toronto, Canada and trains in both Canada and China.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Wonder why Russia, in all their rearranging, didn't end up with a second skater at this event (with Proklova now at Czech Skate)

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Apparently, she was born in Toronto, Canada and trains in both Canada and China.

She is probably a Chinese citizen, but what made me wonder was there is no record of her doing any Chinese domestic competition or international competition. And why sending her instead of other young Chinese ladies who have a good record, considering the slots for junior Chinese ladies are really limited.

xiangfuzi

On the Ice
She is probably a Chinese citizen, but what made me wonder was there is no record of her doing any Chinese domestic competition or international competition. And why sending her instead of other young Chinese ladies who have a good record, considering the slots for junior Chinese ladies are really limited.

As far as I know this Christina Rae YAN does not have Chinese citizenship since she's born in Canada. YAN's bio shows a new coach YU LIJIE who ever she is should be blamed for "giving" this entry to YAN.
I would not defame this Christina Rae YAN but her Competitive History in Canada could not get her qualified for JGP NEITHER representing Canada NOR China. She participated in Chinese national 2013 just a few weeks ago specially marked "testing" hence her score did not show in the final results. Though she competed as senior ladies there are at least 6 eligible skaters got better score than YAN including the junior skaters.

In August YAN was still in Canada Summer Skate 2013 representing Granite Club in Junior Women and got 39.46+50.33 total 89.79