Survivor Blood Vs Water | Golden Skate

Survivor Blood Vs Water

Oh no, not Colton! He was the biggest scumbag ever to be on Survivor. And that's saying quite a lot, considering Richard Hatch.

OK, so how old is Jervace now? :laugh:

Go Rupert!

Tyson is coming back? The only person in Survivor history to vote himself off (thus handing Russell the game over Boston Rob the first time around).

I don't know, these twists usually don't produce as interesting a game as just straight play.

OT, is anyone watching Big Brother. This is the most pathetic group of house guests ever. They should send them all home and cancel the season.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Oh no, not Colton! He was the biggest scumbag ever to be on Survivor. And that's saying quite a lot, considering Richard Hatch.

I KNOW! Augh. I knew when they medevaced him in his season, they would bring him back. He was appallingly racist, and the epitome of white entitlement. "Of course I have lots of black friends back home... like... my maid." :rolleye: I like Survivor but I refuse to watch the show -- except maybe the tribal council that they boot him out.

heyang

Record Breaker
OT, is anyone watching Big Brother. This is the most pathetic group of house guests ever. They should send them all home and cancel the season.

Me! Only Helen and Amanda are playing the game really hard - the others are kinda hiding behind other people. I really hope that Helen doesn't get voted out, but it would be really dumb to keep her. My guess is some of the covert people are hoping they can win based upon likability - thus, keeping Amanda around who hasn't won anything but somehow has a lot of influence. What particularly perterbed me was the earlier weeks when there was clearly a bullying clique and a lot of racist comments and actions - yet 2 members of that clique are still around.

heyang

Record Breaker
I can't recall some of these past players.....

They really threw in a lot of twists for Blood vs Water. Don't know if it'll make any real difference or not - I guess we have to wait to see how it all plays out.

Other than when the 1st hidden immunity idols were introduced (now it's just ridiculous how people find them without clues) and a couple of surprises (i.e. 2 tribes coming to same beach but not merging until after 1 additional tribe challenge, jumping ship in Yul's winning season), the twists really haven't worked. Never cared for Redemption Island.

Me! Only Helen and Amanda are playing the game really hard - the others are kinda hiding behind other people. I really hope that Helen doesn't get voted out, but it would be really dumb to keep her.

Helen was totally led down the garden path by Andy. Week after week Helen was maneuvered into voting out one of her allies (Howard, Candice, Jessie), and strengthening her adversary (Amanda). Now that Helen stands alone (except for Elissa), she has no one to stick up for her and she will be going home tonight.

heyang

Record Breaker
Helen was totally led down the garden path by Andy. Week after week Helen was maneuvered into voting out one of her allies (Howard, Candice, Jessie), and strengthening her adversary (Amanda). Now that Helen stands alone (except for Elissa), she has no one to stick up for her and she will be going home tonight.

I agree that she got duped this week. She should've known something was off when Andy didn't go with the big move she had suggested. I'm assuming that most want Helen out before Amanda because they can beat Amanda in a finale because Amanda hasn't won anything and has annoyed many. Based upon the edit, Helen is a lot more likeable and can definitely claim some strong strategy.

While I don't like Aaryn and Gina Marie (wonder what they'll say when they find out they've lost their jobs.), I could see Aaryn potentially winning as she's toned herself down and has won the most HOH's. etc.

Overall, I think Helen will go tonight. The next HOH (assuming not McCrae and Amanda) would be smart to break up that duo since I believe they are loyal to each other.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I think Aaryn is on her way out of the BB house this week. About time too. Of those remaining the only ones I wouldn't mind winning are Elissa ( & I detested her sister) & Judd. Maybe Andy, I'm looking forward to Survivor & my favorite: Amazing Race.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Love, love, both Big Brother and Survivor. Can't stand Amanda and Elissa should have put up both Amanda and McRae when she had the chance. Big upset would be Andy going home tonight. If Amanda were smart, she would rally with Aaryn and send Andy home, eliminating another guy from the house and reducing the chance of another guy alliance.