IceNetwork season pass | Page 5 | Golden Skate

IceNetwork season pass

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
The same tone that you would deem appropriate for a football player is not inappropriate for Czisny, IMHO.

suggesting Figure Skating is not a sport? what makes her different - other than she wears a tutu and is in an individual sport to that of a team sport?

actually most articles about football players facing surgery do not get titled "so and so goes under the knife"

ice coverage

Record Breaker
To defend IN in this case:
Not fair to say that the person who wrote the headline has no clue as to who Czisny is.
For IN's readership, she is first and foremost an athlete (just like a football player), and she had surgery.
The same tone that you would deem appropriate for a football player is not inappropriate for Czisny, IMHO. The headline does not negate her beauty and elegance. YMMV.

suggesting Figure Skating is not a sport? what makes her different - other than she wears a tutu and is in an individual sport to that of a team sport?

actually most articles about football players facing surgery do not get titled "so and so goes under the knife"

I am the one who said above that Czisny IS NO different from a football player. Have no idea why you think my opinion is otherwise.

FWIW, it took me mere seconds to find four random headlines about football players going under the knife.
No doubt that countless more are out there.