12:00:00 Junior Ice Dance Short Dance
14:30:00 Junior Pairs Free Skating
17:15:00 Junior Ladies Free Skating
8/31/2013
11:00:00 Junior Men Free Skating
16:00:00 Junior Ice Dance Free Dance

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
why is figure skating junior competitions are still hidden status in this thread section ?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Team USA also is having trouble with lost luggage (incl. skates and costumes), per today's installment of Jordan Moeller's blog for IN:

Kori [Ade] and I met up with the rest of the team when we got to Frankfurt. We all got on our last flight to Riga as a team! They made us check in our skates at the gate in Frankfurt because the flight was booked and there was limited space on the plane. I was reluctant to hand over my skates but I really had no choice.

.... MY SKATES DIDN'T GET ON THE PLANE!

Quinn [Carpenter] and Lorraine [McNamara]'s costumes didn't make it on either! We went to talk to the baggage workers and they said they would send our missing essentials on the next flight and that they would be delivered to our hotel by 2 a.m. We were trying to stay positive and not worry about it too much and think of other things.

http://www.icenetwork.com/news/2013/08/28/58766266/riga-tones-moeller-blogs-from-jgp-latvia

It's a cliffhanger ... the blog entry ends with the team having dinner and calling it an early night ...

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Team USA also is having trouble with lost luggage (incl. skate and costumes), per today's installment of Jordan Moeller's blog for IN:

Kori [Ade] and I met up with the rest of the team when we got to Frankfurt. We all got on our last flight to Riga as a team! They made us check in our skates at the gate in Frankfurt because the flight was booked and there was limited space on the plane. I was reluctant to hand over my skates but I really had no choice.

.... MY SKATES DIDN'T GET ON THE PLANE!

Quinn [Carpenter] and Lorraine [McNamara]'s costumes didn't make it on either! We went to talk to the baggage workers and they said they would send our missing essentials on the next flight and that they would be delivered to our hotel by 2 a.m. We were trying to stay positive and not worry about it too much and think of other things.

http://www.icenetwork.com/news/2013/08/28/58766266/riga-tones-moeller-blogs-from-jgp-latvia

It's a cliffhanger ... the blog entry ends with the team having dinner and calling it an early night ...

At least for Quinn and Lorraine, it's costumes. I'd imagine not having skates would be worse because there's really not a safe way to replace those and compete well.