Ladies FS in progress.........AAAHHHH! (8^OOO | Golden Skate

Ladies FS in progress.........AAAHHHH! (8^OOO

Nadine

Record Breaker
What the ****! :mad:

I just got through typing out a whole thread full of names, et al, and then I lose them.

Good, this one just went through.......calm down, calm down, calm down........have all my good luck charms out, including my 6 yr. old baby niece. :)

Here's the link to the results: http://www.isufs.org/results/fc2004/seg0004.htm

RESULTS (thus far):

1. Anastasia Gimazetdinova (UZB)
2. Diane Chen (TPE)
3. Gladys Orozco (MEX)
4. Sun-Bin Lee (KOR)
5. Jenna-Anne Buys (RSA)
6. Abigail Pietersen (RSA)

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Hopefully I won't be the only one on here this evening (please)....:(

Okay, looks like there's an ice resurfacing going on at the moment. Jennifer Don (USA up next) ~ :love:GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYY!!!!:love:

MODIFIED TO ADD: sorry about all the mumbling, rambling, discombobulation.......just got back from the dr.'s office a little while agol.......and am operating on low function due to a mass of amt. of blood being drawn. :eek:

Nadine

Record Breaker
YES! :love:

Jennifer Don (USA) in 1st ~ marks were as follows:

TECH. = 4.1-4.7
PRES. = 4.4-5.0

Nadine

Record Breaker
Fan ZHANG (CHN) into 2nd ~ marks as follows:

TECH. = 4.4-4.9
PRES. = 4.2-4.9

She knocks GIMAZETDINOVA into 3rd (for now)....

MODIFIED TO ADD: just now noticed that Fan ZHANG's tech. marks were way better than Jennifer DON's. However, Jennifer's second marks (i.e. presentation) were what won her over. GOOOOOOOOO JENNY!!! :)^D

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Okay, one more skater to go.......Sarah-Yvonne PRYTULA (AUS)........good luck! :love:

After that is about a 5-10 minute delay due to ice resurfacing & warm-up for the third group.

I'm going to be cheering hard for the oldest lady in this competition.....MIRIAM MANZANO (AUS)......28 yrs. old & bronze medal winner at 2003 Finlandia Trophy! She'll be taking the ice first. :)

:love:KICK BOOTY, WARHORSES, TONIGHT!!!!:love:

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Okey doke, ;)

RESULTS (thus far):

1. Jennifer Don (USA)
2. Fan Zhang (CHN)
3. Michelle Cantu (MEX)
4. Shirene Human (RSA)
5. Bit-Na Park (KOR)
6. Anastasia Gimazetdinvoa (UZB)
7. Sarah-Yvonne Prytula (AUS)
8. Diane Chen (TPE)
9. Gladys Orozco (MEX)
10. Sun-Bin Lee (KOR)
11. Jenna-Anne Buys (RSA)
12. Abigail Pietersen (RSA)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIRIAM MANZANO!!!!!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Come on, guys, I know you're out there........just took a look @ "Who's Online" (lol :D ).........please post away. Even just to cheer for your FAVS! :)

Okay, back to the competition........located my good luck candle (knew there was something missing).........and it's all ready to do its magic!

MIRIAM MANZANO should be skating right now, as we speak! :eek:

GOOD LUCK, MIRIAM, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF & RISE TO THE OCCASION! You can make the Top 10!

MODIFIED TO ADD: Holy Toledo, just noticed that Yoshie Bear is up next after Miriam........feel nauseous........as if I'm the one skating (lol).

GOOOOOOOOOO YOSHIE (believe in yourself & rise to the occasion)!!!!

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Okay, looks like I spoke too soon... :eek:

This sure is a loooooooong break. Hope everything is alright.

Now just for some background info........there are actually 3 WARHORSES in this third group............Miriam Manzano (28 yrs. old; AUS), Yoshie Onda (21 yrs. old; JPN), and Joanne Carter (23 yrs. old; AUS).

The others are young uns' by comparison.........Yan Liu (19, CHN), Dan Fang (18; CHN), and Cynthia Phaneuf (16, CAN).

:love:GOOOOOOOOOOOO WARHORSES!!!!!!!!!:love:

Nadine

Record Breaker
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :) :love:

Both of the WARHORSES did GREAT tonight..............Yoshie Onda into 1st................with Miriam Manzano right behind her into 2nd! :)^DDD

Marks were as follows:

Yoshie Onda - TECH. = 5.0-5.7; PRES. = 4.7-5.5

Miriam Manzano - TECH. = 4.7-5.2; PRES. = 4.6-5.2

WTG, WTG, WTG (misty eyed here)! :)^)))))

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Hey, I'm here Nadine (for a little while anyway).....you're doing a great job reporting.........go ladies.......42

Nadine

Record Breaker
Hmmm.....

Seems like it's taking an awful looooong time to update.........the system crashed on me a little bit earlier..........wonder if this might be the problem. Because when I finally was able to refresh it gave me both Miriam & Yoshie's marks together. Instead of separatedly after each skate. Just wondering... :confused:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Now I know something must be wrong with my computer b/c I just came from another forum and a poster stated that Cynthia Phaneuf (CAN) skated wonderfully & placed ahead of Yoshie. Too bad for Yoshie :cry: , but great for Canada. :)

Tina82

Rinkside
Nadine said:
Now I know something must be wrong with my computer b/c I just came from another forum and a poster stated that Cynthia Phaneuf (CAN) skated wonderfully & placed ahead of Yoshie. Too bad for Yoshie :cry: , but great for Canada. :)

what other forum did u check? B/C my computer wont refresh the results either. It has been like this for a half hour.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Finally able to get through (missed half of group 3)......

RESULTS (thus far):

1. Cynthia Phaneuf (CAN)
2. Yoshie Onda (JPN)
3. Yan Liu (CHN)
4. Joanne Carter (AUS)
5. Miriam Manzano (AUS)
6. Dan Fang (CHN)
7. Jennifer Don (USA)

Last group should be skating soon........Top 6.........good luck to the WARHORSES (aka Jennifer Robinson (27; CAN), Amber Corwin (25, USA), & Angela Nikodinov (23, USA). :love:

Also good luck to Yukari Nakano on her 3AXEL! :)

Peace & Love, Nadine

P.S. Better luck next time, Yoshie Bear! I DO BELIEVE! :love:

MODIFIED TO ADD: hi, Tina, www.skatingforums.com (hope that helps). :)

Last edited:

Blue J 980

Spectator
I keep refreshing as well and no change at all.Seems like it is stuck.I went to Skate Forum and saw the results about Cynthia

GoldenLady

On the Ice
Hi Nadine - I've been checking in a few times over the course of the evening, and I just wanted to say that you're doing an awesome job! Thanks for all the reports!! :)

Glad to hear that Cynthia had a good skate, and is in good stead right now.... It'll be interesting to see how the rest of the competition shapes up.

Tina82

Rinkside
Cynthia PHANEUF CAN
5.3 5.4 5.4 5.4 5.5 5.5 5.6 5.6 5.6 5.6 5.6 5.6 5.6 5.7
5.5 5.5 5.5 5.6 5.6 5.6 5.6 5.7 5.7 5.7 5.7 5.7 5.8 5.8

Jennifer ROBINSON CAN
4.9 4.9 5.0 5.0 5.1 5.1 5.1 5.2 5.2 5.2 5.2 5.2 5.3 5.3
5.2 5.2 5.3 5.3 5.3 5.3 5.3 5.4 5.4 5.4 5.4 5.5 5.5 5.5

Jennifer Robinson went into first now.

Thanks Nadine for the link. I'll check it out.