Finlandia Trophy 04 -06.10. 2013 | Page 22 | Golden Skate

Finlandia Trophy 04 -06.10. 2013

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Is this the stream that is working for everybody (listed on the official site) http://areena.yle.fi/tv/2046705 because I can't get it to come up at all. Not even a geoblocked message. I did have yesterday's stream. What browser are you successful watchers using?

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Julia LIPNITSKAIA (JPN)

Music: Schindler's List (soundtrack) by John Williams

Red "coat" dress with grey under skirt and gloves

3Lz+3T - stepout
2A+3T+2T
FCSp
StSq
3F
2A
3Lo
3S
3Lz+2T
LSp
ChSq - Ina Bauer into Kerrigan and forward arabesque
CCoSp

Solid skate, only one big mistake. She still needs more expression, but I think she has made good progression

Score: 66.54+59.28=125.82, 191.31 and into 1st

Carmen95

Rinkside
Wow, I liked it... nice programm, facial expressions...
I was surprised about the wobble in the first combination... and she needs to fix the travelling while the spins, but it is a really nice programm, I enjoyed watching :) :thumbsup:

glee

Rinkside
Julia seems to have developed a lot in aspect of music interpretation.
Her face expressions are much better than last season..(am I the only one who thinks so?)

Kuan

Final Flight
Juuuuuuliaaaaa :love: I enjoyed it really, despite the strange-looking mini-axels.

She obviously could not hide her disapointment about her score. She expected more...

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
glee said:
Julia seems to have developed a lot in aspect of music interpretation.
Her face expressions are much better than last season..(am I the only one who thinks so?)

Nope, I'm with you :)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Vanessa LAM (USA)

Music: The Artist (soundtrack)

Black "flapper" dress w/ sparkly stripes (old costume)

3Lz - e, fall
3F+2T
3Lo - almost halt on landing
CCoSp - nice spin
3F
StSq
3T - fall
LSp
3Lz+1T - e, perhaps slight twofooted
A
ChSq
FSSp

Lots of jump problems, she still needs a lot of improvement in this area.

Score: 45.73+52.24-2.00=95.97, 152.28 and into 3rd

Carmen95

Rinkside
Ouch... I counted about three major mistakes in Vanessas LP... I think her nerves caught her :/

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Working fine for me. Using safari. Did you click the right place? I messed up there at the beginning

Got it using Chrome. The /#/play part wasn't coming up automatically, had to manually input. Unfortunately, missed Julia's skate. :-(( Got Vanessa Lam's and unfortunately that skate had some major messups. ETA: Is that Tammy Gambill in the Kiss & Cry/ She's being very supportive, very classy.

Willemijn

Rinkside
Yes, Glee, I noticed it too. And because I am a professional violinist, it is very difficult to touch me with a Schindler's List performance. But I find it very interesing, so that's good for her!