Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov

1 Not allowed!
    I'll join your group.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    I love figure skating since 2006 but I just interested in ladies and men events.They were the reason I love ice dance.Creative lifts, incredible flow and speed at the twizzles, new contents every year in the programs...Definitely there was a spell between them when they are skating on the ice.They had many misfortune moments in their career but I thought finally they have beaten the bad luck at the Olympics and took the bronze.I guess this will be a brand new start for them on this long road to PyeongChang.Also they were too close but had never won the gold in Euros, and maybe even gold medal in the Worlds this year.

They will be missed.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mustafakent View Post
    I love figure skating since 2006 but I just interested in ladies and men events.They were the reason I love ice dance.Creative lifts, incredible flow and speed at the twizzles, new contents every year in the programs...Definitely there was a spell between them when they are skating on the ice.They had many misfortune moments in their career but I thought finally they have beaten the bad luck at the Olympics and took the bronze.I guess this will be a brand new start for them on this long road to PyeongChang.Also they were too close but had never won the gold in Euros, and maybe even gold medal in the Worlds this year.

They will be missed.
    I am agree with you.I loved them very much when they were together.They were really successful and their chemistry was amazing.I miss them

no neutral flag above my door Sugarpova's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    was just browsing through Elladj Insta & saw this adorbs bb IK pic

https://instagram.com/p/LqCvPbJckf/

&* yes I still pathetically miss them

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    Reviving this thread to let you know that Elena and Nikita have the honour of being the faces of Olympic Figure Skating on the Eurosport Player.

Here is the picture that is being used as the cover photo on the Figure Skating page:

https://cpe-prod.eurosportstatic.com...421711/raw.png

And here is the thumbnail version being used on the Olympics Index:

https://cpe-prod.eurosportstatic.com...85x216/cut.png

The irony!

Makes you sad thinking about how good they were at the Sochi Olympics, and how neither of them are at the Pyeongchang Olympics.

CaroLiza_fan

Bona Fide Member

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaroLiza_fan View Post
    Reviving this thread to let you know that Elena and Nikita have the honour of being the faces of Olympic Figure Skating on the Eurosport Player.

Here is the picture that is being used as the cover photo on the Figure Skating page:

https://cpe-prod.eurosportstatic.com...421711/raw.png

And here is the thumbnail version being used on the Olympics Index:

https://cpe-prod.eurosportstatic.com...85x216/cut.png

The irony!

Makes you sad thinking about how good they were at the Sochi Olympics, and how neither of them are at the Pyeongchang Olympics.

CaroLiza_fan
    Better to just be glad that we had them for a while . No more tears.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Elena shared a photo with Nikita in her instagram stories and I realized that I miss them together so much. I hope they will give eachother one more chance. Do you guys know why they are together?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahar View Post
    Elena shared a photo with Nikita in her instagram stories and I realized that I miss them together so much. I hope they will give eachother one more chance. Do you guys know why they are together?
    I'm not the only one who reacted weirdly to that picture I guess. Maybe they are sorting out their issues once and for all.

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts MGstyle's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
    Was the story taken recently, not the rehash of the old photo? If it was, I hope they are reconsidering the option to start working together - as unlikely as it seems to be, perhaps they finally realized if they were to continue with the active career, skating back together would be by far the best chance they got left. Whatever the personal issues they might have had, 4 years is a lot of water to pass under the bridge. They also have grown up. Focus on being professional, I don't think it is an improbable scenario. I really hope so, they were really something else together, and it was such a pity, two incredible talents wasted too early.

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!
    Or maybe it's just: "Ok, we can talk face to face again without feeling bitter."

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    Even that would be a good thing.

Rinkside

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MGstyle View Post
    Was the story taken recently, not the rehash of the old photo? If it was, I hope they are reconsidering the option to start working together - as unlikely as it seems to be, perhaps they finally realized if they were to continue with the active career, skating back together would be by far the best chance they got left. Whatever the personal issues they might have had, 4 years is a lot of water to pass under the bridge. They also have grown up. Focus on being professional, I don't think it is an improbable scenario. I really hope so, they were really something else together, and it was such a pity, two incredible talents wasted too early.
    I believe it has taken recently. If there is any chance for them to come back together, ı will be really happy.
    I guess we just have to wait and see.

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!
    It is an old photo. They are dressed as in one video around Sochi. I would also be more than happy if they get back together even after all this time, they were briliant together. Anyway that will probably not happen but at least they can start talking again and be on good terms with each other. Maybe someday I will get over their split as well and start liking some new young couple as much as did with them. For now I only find solace in VM.

no neutral flag above my door Sugarpova's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    I didnt see the pic (really dont have time to check all my subscribed ppl stories every day) but the pic ma indeed be from the past & Lena just posted b/c its Olympic time & she just felt like remembering her good times at the Olympics & posted it

Id be more than happy if they just started talking She was soo sad commentating during his injury I belive they can talk eventually Hopefully he's grown up too

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Oh really Sorry for the wrong information then. I was too excited when I first saw it. I have to get over their split too. So sad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast