Flatt comeback plans-- heading to Cup of Nice | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Flatt comeback plans-- heading to Cup of Nice

I saw Rachel live in San Jose and she looked great...she was the only skater to get a standing O (partial) outside of the final group...and to be honest I thought her long should have been 3rd.

I've always heard that Rachael looks her best when she's seen live, rather than on TV. Some dynamism and connection with the audience comes across in the arena that isn't as apparent on TV.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Comparing Rachel and Alissa isn't a good sign for either at least to make the Oly team. The issue who has the best potential and realistic opportunity for growth. Alissa's injury is an issue and Rachel's time commitment (school) is an issue. Nationals if they make it could be their swan song.

John King

Final Flight
This has nothing to do with her comeback, but Kristi Yamaguchi posted a photo of her, Rudy Galindo and Rachael at a benefit tonight:

https://twitter.com/kristiyamaguchi/status/391745072410005504/photo/1

Rachael looks super gorgeous! I love the waves in her hair. She mentioned during Evening of Champions she was growing it out. It looks like its growing out quite nicely.
I agree! The short cut she had until recently did not suite her, and the long hair compliments her becoming a gorgeous young woman. Go Rachael!

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Rachael doesn't really expect to go to Sochi. She's just hoping to get to go to Nationals again because she loves competing there. I'm going to Boston and hope she does get to go. I always enjoy watching her skate.