Cup of Nice Oct. 23-27 [Nice, France] | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Cup of Nice Oct. 23-27 [Nice, France]

Verner landed a perfect, solid 4toe/3toe with good flow in and out, a clean enough 3axel and I was already jumping in my chair happy that he finally got his mojo back... and then he doubled the lutz. :p

Icey

Record Breaker
Where are we in the competition? I look at the result page and it shows nothing for the men.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
http://nice-baie-des-anges.fr/images/stories/docs-coupe/resultats2013/SEG005.HTM

1 Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON FRA 60.05
2 Lorenza ALESSANDRINI / Simone VATURI ITA 54.48
3 Ksenia MONKO / Kirill KHALYAVIN RUS 52.49
4 Kharis RALPH / Asher HILL CAN 52.18
5 Ramona ELSENER / Florian ROOST SUI 45.94
6 Elisabeth PARADIS / François Xavier OUELLETTE CAN 45.70
7 Olesia KARMI / Max LINDHOLM FIN 44.38
8 Cecilia TÖRN / Jussiville PARTANEN FIN 43.66
9 Lucie MYSLIVECKOVA / Neil BROWN CZE 43.08
10 Dora TUROCZI / Balazs MAJOR HUN 43.02
11 Valentina RUDCHENKO / Benjamin ALLAIN FRA 36.00
12 Barbora SILNA / Juri KURAKIN AUT 35.91
13 Kira GEIL / Tobias EISNEBAUER AUT 35.01
14 Celia ROBLEDO / Luis FENERO ESP 34.73

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Yay for DeeDee Leng and Timothy LeDuc in first in pairs! 57+ is a great score, especially since they left some points on the table!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
1 Deedee LENG / Timothy LEDUC USA 57.95 1
2 Annabelle PROLSS / Ruben BLOMMAERT GER 57.44 2
3 Jessica-Noëlle CALALANG / Zach SIDHU USA 51.94 3
4 Yulia ANTIPOVA / Nodari MAISURADZE RUS 47.03 4
5 Daria POPOVA / Bruno MASSOT FRA 46.27 5
6 Maylin WENDE / Daniel WENDE GER 45.14 6
7 Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE ITA 43.06 7
8 Juliya LAVRENTYEVA / Yuriy RUDIK UKR 41.31 8
9 Ronja ROLL / Gustav FORSGREN SWE 35.42 9
10 Paris STEPHENS / Matthew DODDS AUS 34.77 10

samson

Medalist
That's a high score for the Americans! Is this their international debut? I really liked them at nationals last year. Here's to hoping they skate just as strong in the free!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
That's a high score for the Americans! Is this their international debut? I really liked them at nationals last year. Here's to hoping they skate just as strong in the free!

Their international debut was last season, when they skated at the Challenge Cup at The Hague. There they scored 51.79 points, so their performance here was a big improvement!

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Glad that Papadakis/Cizeron are letting their skating speak for them, given the turmoil going on vs the French Federation.

Looks like Bulanhagui is off the start order for Ladies. I figured this would happen after the Nebelhorn situation and her subsequent public comments. Either she withdrew herself or the Phils Fed bounced her.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Are there any videos?

I would like to know the same, as I forgot yesterday that there was livestreaming! Oops!!!

More importantly, though, I just put on the livestreaming there now, and I am getting a "connection lost" message.

It's re-freshing every 10 seconds, but all I am getting is the Daily Motion sponsor ads.

Is this happening to anybody else, or is it just me?

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK. We're getting action from the rink now, but the screen is split into quarters, with a 16:9 stream in the top left corner, and the same stream in 4:3 format in the bottom right corner. The other 2 quarters are blank.

PLEASE TELL ME IT IS NOT GOING TO STAY LIKE THIS!!!

Put it like this - if it does, I'm away back to watch the rest of last night's Skate Canada!

EDIT - Just to let you know, it went to a full picture once the warm-up finished. Phew!!!

CaroLiza_fan

Icey

Record Breaker
No, it changes when a skater comes on to skate.

I am having trouble knowing what the scores are. Why no live scores? How close are we to Rachael skating?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

I am having trouble knowing what the scores are. Why no live scores? How close are we to Rachael skating?

Sorry, I had to go out after group 1, so I missed groups 2, 3 and 4.

Monika Simancikova is on now, so then there's Sabina Schulz, and then Rachael is on after that.

Does anybody know how Polina A, Jenna McCorkell or Kristina Zaseeva got on? Or, even better, are there videos? ;) :biggrin:

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Rachael's coming on NOW

CaroLiza_fan

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Polina A 46.85 fell on lutz (<<?), only 2t on combo
Jenna 50.39 landed all jumps 3f/2t, 3t
Zaseeva no show

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Polina A 46.85 fell on lutz (<<?), only 2t on combo
Jenna 50.39 landed all jumps 3f/2t, 3t
Zaseeva no show

Thank you Dobinfan!!!!

Pity Polina had a fall, but at least it was just the one fall. It's been a while since I've been in the qualifiers thread - is she qualified for Nationals yet?

No falls for Jenna - that brilliant!!! Well done girl!!! It wasn't that long ago that we were expecting her to fall at least 2 or 3 times per programme! She has really come on this past season-and-a-half.

Shame about Kristina. As you know, I'm more than a bit of a fan. Was it injury, or just a withdrawal?

By the way, it this a smaller rink than normal? I just started wondering that after Rachael went backside first heavily into the boards. And although she slipped a bit before the collision, I don't think she hadn't given herself enough room anyway.

But, to be fair, apart from that collision, the skate wasn't that bad. However, Rachael was understandably very upset when she was waiting for her results. Let's face it, I would say that would have been very sore!

Looking forward to seeing the full results when they come up

CaroLiza_fan