Cup of Nice Oct. 23-27 [Nice, France] | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Cup of Nice Oct. 23-27 [Nice, France]

Go look at the dance podium pic on the main event site (linked in the first post of this thread). The expressions on the Russian team's faces are hilarious.

http://www.nice-baie-des-anges.fr/images/stories/photos/podiums-CIVDN2013/DSC_6497.JPG

This season really isn't going well for Monko/Khalyavin so far. I remember them being quite an exciting team and I thought Zhulin would only build up on it but he hasn't been very good at finding direction for them, sadly.

Carmen95

Rinkside
I appreciate the German Team... :) They did really well... Gold and twice bronze
So, Prölß/Blommaert may secure our Pairs future after Sochi when will propably S/S retire... they look great :)
Wende/Wende recovered nicely in LP and continue to outscore Vartman/Van Cleave and I think Wende/Wende have a rising chance to get to their second Olympics... Even german media still talking about "they still did not reach the Olympic norm given by the german skating federation..." - it is less than a point!!
And Ladies... Pity for Sarah Hecken... she had a relative good start into the season in Italy, but I think she is loosing the spot to Nathalie Weinzierl...

I can't imagine Wende/Wende not making the Olympic team. They are light years ahead of Vartman/Van Cleave.