2013 Japan Open | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2013 Japan Open

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
In Skater B's defense, the folder/forums for summer comps and senior Bs is a complete mess this year. I had a hard time finding anything myself.

Yeah, the structure of this forum needs major updating. There are far too many sub-forums listed near the top and they should be moved down. Any thread for a competition that is currently happening should be accessible within non-scrolling range as soon as you load the forum.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
That will improve after the JGP's are over, and we move them down.

BTW, we really welcome suggestions about how to improve the board. The best place to put them is in the Feedback folder.

This board is maintained by unpaid volunteers. Consequently, sometimes real life takes the front seat to board-maintenance,and you guys suffer, but we do try to do the best we can.

Last edited:

lcd

Match Penalty
There are always going to be ways to improve boards but I personally appreciate the sense that it isn't the "wild west" as far as some of the vitriol is concerned. Admins do a fine job of creating the sense that there are freedoms but they come with reasonable limits

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I agree about Chan. The Japan Open shows how man great skaters there are already early on - I mean to think Fernandez scorign so well for what mean feel is a subpar "program" not elements to Chaplin. It is too bad Chan was not very bright in realizing the need for a real te chnical judge - he probably will pay the price for it and has no body to blame but himself.