Ladies FS JGP Tallinn Cup 2013 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies FS JGP Tallinn Cup 2013

Country
Russia
Yes, they stopped after Hannah Miller. I hope they will all be up some time tomorrow.

Hello again. For those of you wondering, the remaining ISU Junior Grand Prix videos from Tallinn weren't lost. They will be uploaded and ready around tomorrow afternoon, European afternoon. We thank you for understanding.
Tomorrow - Tuesday, afternoon - for European time (morning in America).

Country
Russia
I wouldn't be so sure. The whole last season (until about March) Serafima was easily beating Medvedeva and Proklova.
Proklova has a good progress from past season. Really new star (unlike Medvedeva and Sotskova, who are known for years as high-level skaters).

Sakhanovich now is some worse than past season. She became taller - may be, it is the reason.
Will she restore and progress - nobody knows.

bluesky85

On the Ice
Proklova has a good progress from past season. Really new star (unlike Medvedeva and Sotskova, who are known for years as high-level skaters).

Sakhanovich now is some worse than past season. She became taller - may be, it is the reason.

I would say yes, mostly. She is so talented and she is a beautiful skater. Even with several (not just one) mistakes, she can score higher than 160.

Country
Russia
I would say yes, mostly. She is so talented and she is a beautiful skater. Even with several (not just one) mistakes, she can score higher than 160.
On the other side, I don't remember any Sakhanovich's skating (SP+FS) without mistakes. Her best result (and best skating) of season 2012/2013 - at JrNats - was with fall in FS.

Yes, very talented girl. But now, I believe, she needs time to adapt to her new, taller body.

hanca

Record Breaker

She is worse only with jumps. She falls too much (in comparison with other Russian top level juniors who seem to be very consistent). But she still has 'it', the X factor, that little thing that makes you watch her. Soft knees, lovely edges, very good presentation... Hope she will get the consistency back.

Mao88

Record Breaker
LADIES FREE SKATE - RESULT & VIDEOS (Updated)

1. Serafima SAKHANOVICH (RUS) - 164.48 Free Skate
2. Elizaveta IUSHENKO (RUS) - 159.86 Free Skate
3. Miyabi OBA (JPN) - 152.13 Free Skate
4. Gabrielle DALEMAN (CAN) - 147.89 Free Skate
5. Elizabet TURZYNBAEVA (KAZ) - 145.85 Free Skate
6. Tyler PIERCE (USA) - 143.91 Free Skate
7. Liubov EFIMENKO (FIN) - 137.39 Free Skate
8. Larkyn AUSTMAN (CAN) - 133.43 Free Skate
9. Kyueun KIM (KOR) - 132.45 Free Skate
10. Maria-Katharina HERCEG (GER) - 132.27 Free Skate
11. Ziquan ZHAO (CHN) - 128.80 Free Skate
12. Hannah MILLER (USA) - 128.20 Free Skate
13. Ivett TOTH (HUN) - 126.65 Free Skate
14. Lena MARROCCO (FRA) - 118.26 Free Skate
15. Netta SCHREIBER (ISR) - 117.65 Free Skate
16. Aleksandra GOLOVKINA (LTU) - 114.90 Free Skate
17. Chantelle KERRY (AUS) - 111.18 Free Skate
18. Guia Maria TAGLIAPIETRA (ITA) - 104.21 Free Skate
19. Rebecka EMANUELSSON (SWE) - 99.83 Free Skate
20. Ieva GAILE (LAT) - 95.56 Free Skate
21. Anna KHNYCHENKOVA (UKR) - 95.34 Free Skate
22. Alicia TSINGISSER (EST) - 94.97 Free Skate
23. Eike LANGERBAUR (EST) - 88.97 Free Skate
24. Samantha CABILES (PHI) - 86.21 Free Skate
25. Vala Run MAGNUSDOTTIR (ISL) - 84.23 Free Skate
26. Natalja GORDEEVA (EST) - 84.11 Free Skate
27. Kim BELL (NED) - 83.40 Free Skate
28. Isabella SCHUSTER-VELISSARIOU (GRE) - 82.47 Free Skate
29. Ceciliane Mei Ling HARTMANN (SIN) - 79.50 Free Skate
30. Michelle QUINTERO (MEX) - 72.81 Free Skate

macy

Record Breaker
nice program from tyler! LOVE her footwork sequence! matches the music perfectly :love:

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Can we just talk about Serafima not doing just a 3F-3T but a 3F-Tano 3T?!?!?! :eek: I don't think I've ever seen a skater do a Tano-3T in combination. That's insane! :bow:

(Although she really doesn't need to do the Tano on both of her other two combinations, too...)

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Can we just talk about Serafima not doing just a 3F-3T but a 3F-Tano 3T?!?!?! :eek: I don't think I've ever seen a skater do a Tano-3T in combination. That's insane! :bow:

(Although she really doesn't need to do the Tano on both of her other two combinations, too...)
Dornbush was doing Rippon 3Lz+Rippon 3T in his FS last year!! But Serafima's tano 3T is really impressive, too...

hanca

Record Breaker
but terrible technique though, look at those bent knees anyone ?

Are you a skater? when I was jumping, my coach kept telling me to bend the knees (exactly as she is doing). Soft landings is a good thing. Less wear and tear for the knee joints. Do you realise that landing has an impact of four times of your weight? And if it is hard landing, without the knee action, it can be up to six times of your weight. During their practice skaters do quite a few jumps, it all adds up. Not surprising that skaters get injured.

burntBREAD

Medalist
Are you a skater? when I was jumping, my coach kept telling me to bend the knees (exactly as she is doing). Soft landings is a good thing. Less wear and tear for the knee joints. Do you realise that landing has an impact of four times of your weight? And if it is hard landing, without the knee action, it can be up to six times of your weight. During their practice skaters do quite a few jumps, it all adds up. Not surprising that skaters get injured.

Yes, and look at Nobunari Oda and his extremely soft knee bend.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty

thats what Im saying her bent knees landing is stiff not soft !
a recipe for injuries

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I also think Sakhanovich's landings are a little stiff-legged though not Butyrskaya stiff! She's also breaking at the waist and pitching forward for those landings--not sure if that's been a habit picked up early in her training, or recent development due to getting used to new body and center of gravity. But it needs to be fixed.