U.S. Regionals (Oct. 2013) & Qualifiers to Sectionals | Golden Skate

U.S. Regionals (Oct. 2013) & Qualifiers to Sectionals

samson

Medalist
thanks for posting this! It's oddly difficult to find these results or really anything about regionals on the icenetwork site. : /

does anyone know if they'll be posting video soon of the competitions? I'd love to see what Alissa and Rachael are doing this season.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OK, this question is related to the actual topic, if only in my mind...

What is the shelf life of Minimum TES or other qualifying standard?

Do Rachel or Alissa have a qualifying score for Olympics... would the Nat Champs suffice (providing they meet the minimums) or would they need to find an international competition somewhere to earn them?

Oh yeah... if they already have a non-expired qualification, what about a skater who does not?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
OK, this question is related to the actual topic, if only in my mind...

What is the shelf life of Minimum TES or other qualifying standard?

Do Rachel or Alissa have a qualifying score for Olympics... would the Nat Champs suffice (providing they meet the minimums) or would they need to find an international competition somewhere to earn them?

Oh yeah... if they already have a non-expired qualification, what about a skater who does not?

Rachael has a qualifying TES score from Skate America. Alissa does not.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Rachel just won Central Pacifics with a 139.48 total. Doubled a lot of jumps and singled an axel. Got 3's and 4's on her spin and footwork levels. Looks like she needs some competitions to get back to form.

Also noticed that Anna Grace Davidson - last year's National Intermediate Ladies winner - withdrew from regionals (novice). I don't think she has competed at all this summer or fall.

samson

Medalist
Well so far Yasmin Siraj has the highest Combined Total for regionals with 153. She did four triples in her long, but had level 4s on two spins and her step sequence in the long and a level 3 on the other spin.

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Central Pacific Regionals video is now available on Icenetwork (Rachael FLatt's region).