Madison Hubbell & Zachary Donohue | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Madison Hubbell & Zachary Donohue

beki

Medalist
I understood why Madi was crying. They had the chance to surpass C/B but it didn't turn out that way. I still have hope, however.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Just caught up with they're sd- stunning! So much fun. I loved seeing how thrilled they were with the marks, especially Madison. :luv17:

musicfan80

Medalist
Their SD was greatly improved today! Their extension is absolutely superb. :biggrin:

Good Luck to them in the FD. Watching the FD is going to be so stressful for so many teams - the difference between 2nd through 9th place is just insane.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
On the NBCSC coverage tonight, Ben Agosto said that Madison and Zach are "skater's skaters" which is high praise. I hope Ben and Tanith's commentary shows up on youtube because they had really lovely things to say about them.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
They will get there. They are in the hunt for this olympic medal, just look at the PCS. They could win US Nats next year if they work hard, have great programs and let what happened behind them. I think that they have all the factors : skating skills, training environment, training mates, partnership... Once everything is put together, they'll get more points. They almost did here if it wasn't for the fall; just wait, the moment will come !