2013 Skate America Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2013 Skate America Free Dance

jaylee

Medalist
...I don't know what to think of that performance from the Shibutanis. Freak fall from Alex, but I thought they recovered well.

caitie

Medalist
Oh no at Alex's fall at the beginning. :( I need to see the program without that, I feel like it threw everything a little off, but there were a lot of fun moments.

Great job by H/D.

Oreo

On the Ice
I thought it was a great, fun program and a nice contrast to what the others are doing. Pity about the slip, but they'll get stronger as the season progresses.

lmarie086

Medalist
Good recovery and great performance, but it felt like more of an exhibition piece. I don't know if this is the right vehicle for the Olympic season.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Loved the H/D program. Even more than their first outing at Nebelhorn. Dislike the Shib's program and very disappointed. I was expecting much better for a Michael jackson program--was Huh? at these particular music selections and cuts, given the volume of other great options put out by MJ.

Particularly with the fall and sloppy execution in general, no way do they deserve to be ahead of H/D at this competition. :mad:

Dots

Final Flight
OK that has to be the Shibutani's strongest FD to date. She finally looks like a woman, instead of a child, it just needs to be skated clean. Good job though.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow! More like goodbye to the Olympics for Hubbell/Donohue who lose to the Shibutanis even with a fall! I didn't see that coming! :eek:

Whitneyskates

On the Ice
I liked that dance, good energy, but I think they have some things to work on with it, it seemed a bit rough around the edges. And I say this as more of a Shibs fan, but I don't think they should have been that much higher than H/D.