Most Beautiful/Handsome Female/Male Skaters ever? Just physical appearance :) | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Most Beautiful/Handsome Female/Male Skaters ever? Just physical appearance :)

stevlin

On the Ice
Josee Chouinard was really cute. Navka is gorgeous and exotic. Usova and a lovely exotic look too. Belbin of course is gorgeous. For the guys John Kerr. Some people say Jeffrey Buttle has a good looking wholesome look.

I think Jeff Buttle is simply adorable.

hurrah

Medalist
Miki does indeed embody a certain type of beauty exemplified by Cameron Diaz.
And I also think that Maia's face is really beautiful, too. Those luscious cheeks combined with the dainty chin makes for an extraordinary look.

But to be honest, it's really easy nowadays to achieve a beautiful face, what with improved eating habits, plastic surgery and all.

What makes elite skaters' beauty---well, most Olympians' beauty---so extraordinary is that their physique is beautiful as well. They are extraordinarily beautiful specimens of the human race.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Max Aaron. Oh my lord yes. The body. The eyes. The smile. The voice. The speed. The huge quads (in all manners of speaking...).

Ahem.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Max Aaron. Oh my lord yes. The body. The eyes. The smile. The voice. The speed. The huge quads (in all manners of speaking...).

Ahem.

You (and Max) have gotten my attention, karne. ;) Will add two more features that enhance Max's pleasing appearance:
- His curls this season, which always have had my approval. :thumbsup: I am well aware that some are not enamored with them, but I found myself really missing his curls in the interview posted yesterday on the Universal Sports site. (Max's hair was groomed with product that flattened them out. He looked as handsome as ever, but I hope that his lush curls return at NHK.)
- His eyebrows. So expressive and distinctive. (Refer to the long interview mentioned above to see how they often complement whatever Max is saying.)​