2013 Skate America Ladies Free Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2013 Skate America Ladies Free Program

seniorita

Record Breaker
its called an SP headcase
I have never seen anyone bury their standings so bad in their SP that even a lights outs LP wont be enough for a medal like Tuk does

She was 4th last year in SC and ended up in GPF, she was also 6th after sp in Filandia trophy but pulled herself up in Lp and medaled, so I wouldnt worry yet.

ks777

Record Breaker
Does anyone know if Derek Hough choreographed Davis/White program this year?

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Elene GEDEVANISHVILI (GEO)

Music: Giselle by Adolpe Adam

Purple/blue halter neck dress

3Lz - fall
3S+2T
2A+2T - bit scratchy on axel
FCCoSp
StSq
3S
3T+2T - bit forward on 3T
2A - fall
FSSp
ChSq
2T
CCoSp

Two falls and not high difficulty. She looks disappointed. Will probably fall to in front of Caroline

Score: 41.07+53.19-2.00=92.26, 148.94, in 4th (out of 5)

sweetskates1

Medalist
Just watched a replay of D/W on NBC - there is so much room to grow that program and make it even greater!! I am truly excited!!

FSGMT

Record Breaker
The second half of her program looked like she didn't want to be there at all... :frown: And a couple of those triples looked UR, too

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Does anyone know if Derek Hough choreographed Davis/White program this year?

yes, he participated in choreography their sd this year, Mark Ballas worked with Shibutanis and Jean-Marc Genereux worked with Tessa and Scott on their sd's

sweetskates1

Medalist
I like Ashley's dress today better than the mango-colored dress she wore at SLC.. Mao looks like Yuna did for her SP last year - kind of strange.. I love the deep blue sparkly dress.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
The color of Mao's dress is stunning. Not quite in love with the dress design, but the color is wow.