Patrick Chan
Davis and White
V/M
Denis Ten
Carolina Kostner
Isadora Williams

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
The Aussies: Brooklee Han, Brendan Kerry, and dancers O'Brien/Merriman.
Zoltan Keleman.
Michael Christian Martinez, I think he's already been confirmed by Phils Fed as their men's rep.
Kemp & King (pairs), Reeds (dance)

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Mao Asada can pack her bag. There's no way she would be sitting at home.
Her PCS at Nationals will guarantee at least top 3, even if she can only land 1 or 2 triples.
Her world ranking is unreachable by any of her teammate.
And she just won SA.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
I think these are pretty safe (barring injury), either because their impressive resume or lack skaters anywhere near their level.

Men
Patrick Chan
Tomas Verner, Michal Brezina
Florent Amodio, Brian Joubert (unless FFSG stops him)
Denis Ten
Javier Fernandez

Ladies
Yuna Kim
Carolina Kostner, Valentina Marchei
Zijun Li
Elene Gedevanishvili

Pairs
Volosozhar/Trankov, Bazarova/Larionov
Savchenko/Szolkowy
Kemp/King
Berton/Hotarek

Ice Dance
Davis/White
Virtue/Moir
Reed/Reed
Pechalat/Bourzat
Cappellini/Lanotte
Bobrova/Soloviev, Ilinykh/Katsalapov

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
Mao. Since the beginning of last season she has only failed to win one competition, so I don't see how three Japanese women would earn spots ahead of her. Ashley also, because there are not three better American women to bump her off and even if she bombs Nationals she is the only skater who can score high enough to be in a position to medal if any of the top 3 make errors.

emdee

Final Flight
Some skaters will skate at the olys in spite of injury. So injury will not necessarily stop a skater competing.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Some skaters will skate at the olys in spite of injury. So injury will not necessarily stop a skater competing.

Depends on the injury as well as on the person. No one's going to go out there with a leg broken in two places, and no one's going out there if they've broken their neck either. Catastrophic events do happen.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Korea- Yu Na Kim

Japan- Mao Asada, Yuzura Hanyu, Reed & Reed

Spain- Javier Fernandez, Hurtado & Diaz

United States- Meryl Davis & Charlie White, Ashley Wagner

Canada- Patrick Chan, Katlyn Osmond, Duhamel & Radford, Moore-Towers & Moscovitch, Virtue & Moir, Weaver & Poje, Kevin Reynolds

Russia- Bobrova & Soloviev, Volosozhar & Trankov, Barazova & Larionov, Ilnykh & Katsalapov

Kazaghstan- Denis Ten

Italy- Cappellini & Lanotte, Caroline Kostner, Valentina Marchei (finally)

China- Li Zizun, Pang & Tong

France- Mae Berenice Meite, James & Cipres, Pechalat & Bourzat

Georgia- Elene Gedevanishvili

Italy- Carolina Kostner, Berton & Hotarek

Czech- Michael Brezina

Britian- Kemp & King, Coomes & Buckland

Germany- Zhiganshina & Gazsi, Savchenko & Szolkowy

Australia- Brooklee Han, O Brien & Merriman, Brendan Kerry

Absolutely no way any of these skaters are not at the Olympics barring an enormous injury. There were many I consider extremely likely but not quite the mortal lock to be added to these lists.

Sara

On the Ice
Korea- Yu Na Kim

Japan- Mao Asada, Yuzura Hanyu, Reed & Reed

Spain- Javier Fernandez

United States- Meryl Davis & Charlie White, Ashley Wagner

Canada- Patrick Chan, Katlyn Osmond, Duhamel & Radford, Moore-Towers & Moscovitch, Virtue & Moir, Weaver & Poje, Kevin Reynolds

Russia- Bobrova & Soloviev, Volosozhar & Trankov, Barazova & Larionov, Ilnykh & Katsalapov

Kazaghstan- Denis Ten

Italy- Cappellini & Lanotte

China- Li Zizun, Pang & Tong

Finland- Kiira Korpi

France- Mae Berenice Meite, James & Cipres, Pechalat & Bourzat

Sweden- Victoria Helgesson

Georgia- Elene Gedevanishvili

Italy- Carolina Kostner, Berton & Hotarek

Czech- Michael Brezina

Britian- Kemp & King, Coomes & Buckland

Germany- Zhiganshina & Gazsi

Absolutely no way any of these skaters are not at the Olympics barring an enormous injury. There were many I consider extremely likely but not quite the mortal lock to be added to these lists.

You should exclude Kiira from your list. She is injured and because of that she couldn't skate in Nebelhorn. Juulia Turkkila replaced her but didn't qualify with her double jumps... No Olympics for Kiira. :no:

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
You should exclude Kiira from your list. She is injured and because of that she couldn't skate in Nebelhorn. Juulia Turkkila replaced her but didn't qualify with her double jumps... No Olympics for Kiira. :no:

Sorry I didnt realize that.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not sure about Osmond. She looked totally out of competition shape earlier in the summer when she competed.

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker

I like your list, but I would add Plushenko, if he is healthy enough to go. He is a legend of the sport and an Olympics in Russia will give him a fitting farewell to his amateur career.