New interview with Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov | Golden Skate

New interview with Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov

volotrankov

Rinkside
Траньков/Волосожар: созданные друг для друга

http://sportstories.rsport.ru/ss_person/20131021/695524577.html#page=1

There is a new interview made to Max and Tania and as i'm not russian, i don't really understand it well, unless it is with the help of google translator, but i'm always afraid that i may understand something incorrectly.

So could some kind soul translate the interview, please?

Thanks in advance! :)

kasik8222

Rinkside
I would like to help you but I am not russian either. However, it's very interesting interview, especially that part about their off ice relationship:p
I love their chemistry. I haven't seen this kind of relationship/friendship in pairs for many years. It's something precious for both of them. I am not a great fan of "JCS" but it's another story.

volotrankov

Rinkside
I would like to help you but I am not russian either.

Is ok, thanks either way for your time. ;)

However, it's very interesting interview, especially that part about their off ice relationship:p
I love their chemistry. I haven't seen this kind of relationship/friendship in pairs for many years. It's something precious for both of them.

:laugh: I find the part about their chemistry and relationship off the ice very interesting too, from what i can understand in my translation, of course.

i'm very glad that they have foud each other, because since then they have been so happy and i hope it stay like that always. :)