Golden Spin and Golden Bear of Zagreb Competitions 2013-2014 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Golden Spin and Golden Bear of Zagreb Competitions 2013-2014

Robin26

Rinkside
Has anyone watched practice? Id like to know how Danielle Montalbano is recovering from broken ankle ?

Dramahkween

On the Ice
There is no stream of Golden Spin, correct? I thought I remembered there being one in previous years, but I could be thinking of a different competition, maybe Graz?

Dramahkween

On the Ice
Its inspirational , in a sport that admires hard work how Danielle , Yuna and Miki are together. Funny isn"t it?

Definitely inspirational! All 3 have had to overcome and work exceptionally hard! I wish there was a stream so I could watch this....I'm looking forward to seeing all of them skate, but I'm very much excited to see Danielle skate in such an amazing group! I'm sure that's an inspiration for HER!

kosjenka

On the Ice
Hello everybody!
There is a stream on Sportska Televizija but it is geoblocked. It is such a shame because they are showing everything.

I can ask Danielle Montalbano how she is doing tomorrow.

And I received an information from the organizators that Miki is in Zagreb.

Icey

Record Breaker
Hello everybody!
There is a stream on Sportska Televizija but it is geoblocked. It is such a shame because they are showing everything.

Dreamskates over at FSU says this will override geo block

https://hola.org/

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Yu-na's SP is a masterpiece and is she performs it like this will go down as a signiture program. Not sold on the free yet, looks generic from practice.

RABID

Final Flight
Hello everybody!

You know there are going to be videos of YuNa but what about the rest of the competition? Videos aren't the same as live streaming :frown: Hopefully we get to see Ando as well (it may very well be the last time)

Robin26

Rinkside
Hello everybody!

Thankyou so much. That would be appreciated !! She is a trooper , skating with a steel plate and 6 screws and embarking on a singles career after her partner ( in pairs) wouldnt wait for her. !!! Courage she has it.

GF2445

Record Breaker
Not Sure about a live stream but they will definitely be broadcasting the event in Korea. Wherever Kim Yu Na goes, so do the fans as well as the sponsors!
Look at all those sponsors on the boards!!! FOR A SENIOR B!!!

gimble

On the Ice
viewimage.php

Quite surprised...