Final Flight
Christina Gao:3F+2T, 2A(fall), 3Lz+2T, 3F, 3Lo, 1S, 3T+2T+2Lo

Gracie Gold:2Lz+2T, 1Lo, 2A(hand down)

Courtney Hicks:3F+2T, 3S, 1A, 3Lz, 3Lo, 3? , 3F

ice coverage

Record Breaker

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Does anyone can post on youtube the practice of the Canadian ladies : Veronik Mallet, Amélie Lacoste and Kaetlyn Osmond ?

I miss their practice :(

or

Can anyone report about their practice :)

lcd

Match Penalty
A fall from Purdy/Marinaro during the lift.

Egad, what does this comment mean? Please clarify. I hope hope they are not hurt or injured.

They are a lovely young pair but very similar in height and size, and thus I am always so impressed when he is able to execute their lifts, but worried for their safety at the same time.

They also competed just last week at Skate America and as is obvious, back to back competitions can be stressful and tiring.

I hope they are ok ...?

Finnstep

Final Flight
Egad, what does this comment mean? Please clarify. I hope hope they are not hurt or injured.

They are a lovely young pair but very similar in height and size, and thus I am always so impressed when he is able to execute their lifts, but worried for their safety at the same time.

They also competed just last week at Skate America and as is obvious, back to back competitions can be stressful and tiring.

I hope they are ok ...?

Purdy fell on Marinaro.

They stopped skating for awhile after that fall-but they got back to doing rest of their program soon after.

ETA:Their fall was something similar to the fall that Gainetdinova/Bich had at JGP Czech Skate this year:http://youtu.be/kj-6qBJ6mnI?t=1m18s

lcd

Match Penalty
Purdy fell on Marinaro.

They stopped skating for awhile after that fall-but they got back to doing rest of their program soon after.

ETA:Their fall was something similar to the fall that Gainetdinova/Bich had at JGP Czech Skate this year:http://youtu.be/kj-6qBJ6mnI?t=1m18s

Phew, ... sort of. Pairs is so scary at times. I hope they are both OK. As I said before, I think they are such an appealing young pair, but I worry about their relative sizes in the lifts.

One other unrelated peeve: I really dislike whenever I see fans throwing "stuff" on the ice that could leave debris. The smallest button or sparkle could spell unspeakable tragedy which could have been avoided.

hohoho

On the Ice
Does anyone can post on youtube the practice of the Canadian ladies : Veronik Mallet, Amélie Lacoste and Kaetlyn Osmond ?

I miss their practice :(

or

Can anyone report about their practice :)

Osmond looked solid in practice this morning in Saint John. 3lz, 3f, 3t+3t, 2a+3t. She did a LP run through. Did some jumps but mainly spotting the program. No comparison to Wild Rose competition choreography. Seems like she spent alot of time on fixing it up.

I think it was one of the first times I saw Lacoste actually smiling on the ice. She seems relaxed. Have to wait for competition time. Really need to fix the hair color.

Mallet seemed like there may be a few nerves there. Didn't really follow her much. Osmond stole the show for the Canadians.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Virtue/Moir are wearing new costumes. :)

Dark dress on her; suspenders over white shirt + dark pants for him.

ETA, forgot to mention Scott's dark bow tie.​

Virtue and Moir's louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald music threatens to steal the show away from the skaters.