Skate Canada 2013-2014 Ladies Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Skate Canada 2013-2014 Ladies Short Program

Wilhelmina

On the Ice
Good for Amelie! And Christina, too. Her spins looked much better than her last outing. Between the two of them they're seriously messing up my predictions score. ;p

riceplate

On the Ice
A beauty triple/triple to open. I just wish Christina fixed that hunched over look she has...her posture has improved a little but not much.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well, Gracie, I see you listened to Mathman. You hit the jumps.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Gracie GOLD (USA)

Music: Three Preludes by George Gershwin

Black dress w/ white right side. Big silvery sparkles all-over

3Lz+3T - clean, not as big as she can
StSq
FCSp
3Lo
2A
LSp
CCoSp

Fist pump. Good, she landed all of her jumps. I don't particularly like this program, but big improvement from SLC

SP: 38.53+30.92 = 69.45 (PB), in 1st (out of 7)

koriani

Rinkside
Yay clean gracie! :yay:
I kinda of wish I muted the sound though...I don't think her program music will ever grow on me because the screeching violins are so bad :disapp:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Gracie looked A LOT calmer than I've seen her in the SP previously. Maybe there was something to whole coaching change thing.

Kuan

Final Flight
Great skate from Gracie, but I can´t stand this musik. Makes you want to destroy the violin, wich is played! Or burn it!!! :bang:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Well, at least she nailed everything :rolleye: (I think that if Caro skated to this, she would be able to create something epic with it! ;) )

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Lol, Gracie should have had a standing ovation with this program, but the audience seems to don't like the music also :laugh: