Skate Canada 2013-2014 Ladies Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Skate Canada 2013-2014 Ladies Short Program

yuki

Final Flight
Gracie's music is not that bad, but there is little to no connection between the music and her movements. Anyway, solid program from her, congrats!

Becki

Medalist
WOW big scores for Gracie...okay, I think she was overscored in PCs...I didn't think she had very good connection to the music. And her triple-triple was good, but not as powerful as expected.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Wow, 69 points! Clears her PB by 7 points. I do think she was a bit overscored... she scored 2.3 higher PCS than her PB, and sometimes I found she wasn't moving with the music well, but very strong skate otherwise.

tulosai

Record Breaker
WOW big scores for Gracie...okay, I think she was overscored in PCs...I didn't think she had very good connection to the music. And her triple-triple was good, but not as powerful as expected.

Her IN and PE are ridiculous to me. The other 3 seem right.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Julia LIPNITSKAIA (RUS)

Music: You Don't Give Up on Love by Mark Minkov

3Lz+3T - solid
... missed this...
3F
LSp - nice I-Biellmann
CCoSp - travelling a lot on I-spind

What did she do?

SP: 37.95+28.94=66.89 (PB), 2nd (out of 8)

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Julia does not look very sharp today, and
I noticed that her spins are getting worse: they travel a lot recently.

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
WOW big scores for Gracie...okay, I think she was overscored in PCs...I didn't think she had very good connection to the music.

Yeah, I was going to say...apparently giving higher PCS scores to less engaging programs isn't evidence of OMG A CANADIAN CONSPIRACY.