Men's Short Program: 2013 Skate Canada International | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Men's Short Program: 2013 Skate Canada International

starryxskies

On the Ice
Evan meet the new you!! Joshua Farris will give us great joy for many years to come! Both he and Jason Brown are our future and I am truly ecstatic about it!

Amen. Not to mention Josh is quite a looker already. (I did check to make sure he was 18 first)

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
I do like Josh :) He was a baby when I last saw him skate I am like awww you are all grown up!

Josh does have excellent potential, and he and Jason are good buddies. I like it that he apologized to the coaches for his pop and said he was frustrated with himself because he's been training better. He needs to give a little of his hard-headed realism to his fellow American, Jeremy. Sometimes being honestly disappointed in yourself is a good spur to doing better the next time around.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Really people score 90?? :jaw:

Those are record setting scores, by Takahashi, Hanyu, and Chan the current record horder. Even they don't score that high most of the times.

Generally, over 80 is very good while the best Men score mid to high 80's to win a competition.

sweetskates1

Medalist
And I would like to say that I truly dislike Jeremy's SP music this year - this is the worst choice ever from him. I loved 2010, 2011 and was okay with 2012 SP music choices, but this one? :disapp:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Those are record setting scores, by Takahashi, Hanyu, and Chan the current record horder. Even they don't score that high most of the times.

Generally, over 80 is very good while the best Men score mid to high 80's to win a competition.

Thank you!!

MasterB

Final Flight
Not sure I like the version of Lillie's of the Valley Jeremy is using. It missing some of its zing.

sweetskates1

Medalist
Trust me wordsworthgirl I have tried in many ways to use any and all talismans, jinxes and spells to hold Jeremy up and prevent the errors but it does not work :(:disapp: If humanity could have two clean programs from this wonderful skater.... oh wow..

Oreo and SweetSkates, we need to pool our mental energy and send it Jeremy's way! I would be bawling if he managed to do this!

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
With eyes tearing up more, I agree!!!

I hope that Abbott wins a world medal but he doesn't "deserve" an olympic medal. It is bad enough the Japanese can only send three men but imagine Takahashi, Chan - one of those two likely will not win a medal despie show a few years of consistency but just the luck of the draw inlife their cycle both are heading downwards.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Trust me wordsworthgirl I have tried in many ways to use any and all talismans, jinxes and spells to hold Jeremy up and prevent the errors but it does not work :(:disapp: If humanity could have two clean programs from this wonderful skater.... oh wow..
You just made me laugh out loud!!

Oreo

On the Ice
Oreo and SweetSkates, we need to pool our mental energy and send it Jeremy's way! I would be bawling if he managed to do this!

Well, we all know that he has the capacity to skate brilliantly. If he makes the Olympic team, maybe he'll go out there with "hey, there's nothing to lose" and pull it off. Crazier things have happened.

SGrand

Final Flight

Horder?!!! Hahaha!
I'm assuming you meant "holder", but thought the slip was quite funny. :)