Ladies Long Program Skate Canada 2013 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies Long Program Skate Canada 2013

Eddie Lee

On the Ice
The lacy costume doesn't go with the powerful music cut. She is a beautiful skater, one of my favorites

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
This is exactly why Czisny with one Triple Lutz and two Triple Toeloops still has a chance for the Olympic team. Very boring 5-triple program from Christina Gao. Courtney Hicks can do 7 Triples but it doesn't matter, the rest of the skating is abysmal.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Akiko is the class of the field by far on every PCS category--easily should be a full point + above the nearest lady in most categories. Beautiful skate, though not perfect. I would not be sorry if she took the gold here.

She managed to do the impossible---make me like POTO.

Selene

On the Ice
Akiko is so musical, but her POTO program isn't anything special. Her Cirque du Soleil LP last season (and her SP this season) was miles better.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Akiko's program is lovely. I think her strongest point is her edging - great lean, wonderful stroking.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Akiko SUZUKI (JPN)

Music: The Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber

Blue dress w/ white lace top and pearl netting

3F - stepout
2A+3T+2T
3Lz
FCSp
StSq
3F+2T
3Lz
3Lo
ChSq
3S
FCCoSp
FCCoSp

Mistake on opening combo, otherwise strong

FS: 61.76+66.23=127.99,193.75, in 1st (out of 6)

tulosai

Record Breaker
Akiko is the class of the field by far on every PCS category--easily should be a full point + above the nearest lady in most categories. Beautiful skate, though not perfect. I would not be sorry if she took the gold here.

She managed to do the impossible---make me like POTO.

I would not be sorry if Akiko took the gold every time, everywhere :)

Matilda

Medalist
Akiko is a class of her own. I wish her kind of artistry was rewarded more in PCS. Just wonderful!

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
This program for Akiko is beautiful but it's not outstanding.
There is something about the choreography that miss the special effect that we have see in her «O» program last season :)