Worst Hair in Hollywood - "And the winner is... | Golden Skate

Worst Hair in Hollywood - "And the winner is...

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
WHO Has the Worst Hair In Hollywood?

Kelly Osbourne has the worst hair in Hollywood. That's the result of a haircut poll conducted by Sally Beauty Supply, which called Kelly's hair an outright "calamity." Ouch. Following close behind with "dirty 'dos" are Christina Aguilera and Courtney Love. The celebrity men who were slammed as having the worst hair are Michael Jackson, Howard Stern, and Snoop Dogg.

Top honors for the best hair among Hollywood women go to:
1. Halle Berry
2. Nicole Kidman
3. Beyonce Knowles

The men with the best hair are:
1. Mel Gibson
2. Johnny Depp
3. Colin Farrell

Celebrity with the tackiest toupee:
1. Sam Donaldson
2. Elton John
3. William Shatner

http://cdn-channels.netscape.com/gallery/i/k/k_osbourne/lg5b.jpg

Kelly Osbourne!

sk8tngcanuck

On the Ice
After watching the golden globes the other night, I would say that Sophia Coppola belongs in this category. Beautiful woman, awful hair..... it looked like she combed it with a hockey stick on her way out the door.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Yup, I'd say that Kelly Osbourne, riding on the coattails of her amusing parents, has been lucky to get her 15 minutes of fame. Hope she has plans for her future, because that 15 minutes should be up fairly soon.

equestrianguy

On the Ice
Yes, Jimmy H, Halle does originally have short hair.. Every now and then you see her lovely, long, weaved locks.. She is styling red hair right now.. Hey, whatever makes you beautiful and if you can afford it..Go for it!!