Help this mathmatically challenged Alaskan... | Golden Skate

Help this mathmatically challenged Alaskan...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
What times/dates will CoC be for the US? I can figure out timezones from Eastern (US) to Alaskan... but after that it makes my head hurt. :laugh:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Here's icenetwork's current schedule, which is in Eastern Standard time:

http://web.icenetwork.com/schedule/2013/11/2013_cup_of_china

Scheduled (All Times Eastern)

11/1/2013 4:00am

Short dance

11/1/2013 5:30am

Ladies short program

11/1/2013 7:30am

Men's short program

11/1/2013 9:15am

Pairs short program

11/2/2013 3:00am

Free dance

11/2/2013 4:40am

Ladies free skate

11/2/2013 6:35am

Men's free skate

11/2/2013 8:35am

Pairs free skate

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Beijing is 12 hours ahead of Eastern time right now, but when the US goes off Daylight Savings this weekend, it will be 13 hours ahead. (China does not observe any time shifts).

Ilvskating

Final Flight
That applies only to the EST, North America have different time zones for different area.

Beijing is 12 hours ahead of Eastern time right now, but when the US goes off Daylight Savings this weekend, it will be 13 hours ahead. (China does not observe any time shifts).

Oh, rats! That's right--Standard Time begins this Sunday. Thanks for the reminder.

And everyone, please remember that the NBC telecast is in the early afternoon, something like 1:30 to 3:30 P.M. Eastern time. So if broadcast TV is all you can get, make sure you're parked in front of the TV early this Sunday.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
That applies only to the EST, North America have different time zones for different area.

No kidding. Thanks for trying to be helpful, but I'm well aware of that, being from North America. I don't think people on the forum are stupid and need me to spoon feed them. Those not living in the Eastern Time Zone can do their own math to figure out their own timing.

Ilvskating

Final Flight
that's music to the ear:) Good display of character

No kidding. Thanks for trying to be helpful, but I'm well aware of that, being from North America. I don't think people on the forum are stupid and need me to spoon feed them. Those not living in the Eastern Time Zone can do their own math to figure out their own timing.

Icey

Record Breaker

What harm is done if someone wants to go the extra mile and help beyond the basics, even if it constitutes spoon feeding. If you are personally aware of something, fine; but don't begrudge someone offering information that might be helpful to others.:scowl: