NRW Trophy Single & Pair Skating Dortmund, Germany / 4th of December - 8th of December | Page 2 | Golden Skate

NRW Trophy Single & Pair Skating Dortmund, Germany / 4th of December - 8th of December

Alex D

Record Breaker
Group three has finished and we have a winner from Lituania!

Gabija Ganatauskaite had a very good performance, while from Lituania she kind of reminds me of a finish skater. She floats over the ice, very elegant - a very pleasant program. She performed a nice single Axel, double Loop combination - ya I liked this one a lot!

Also on the ice were Maileen Görges (not related to the tennis crack Julia), she received 28.80; Anna Dekhtyaryuk with 29.88 and Friederike Jüssen with 28.23 - all Germany. We also had a guest from oversea, Teekhree Silpa-Archa came over from Thailand (if you think the name is difficult to write, then try spelling it!)

End result: Basic Novice A Girls

1. Gabija Ganatauskaite (LTU) 31.55
2. Jule Groenert (GER) 30.55
3. Xenia Rymarev (GER) 30.30

Alex D

Record Breaker
Basic Novice A Boys

Young men on the ice now, but only four :( In general the brackets of the girls are larger than of the boys, not that unusual at events ;)

While only four they still rocked the ice and put on a really entertaining performance. Based on the crowd Jimmy Atila was the favorite, based by the judges it was Titus Spangemacher who scored 30.01 points and won the competition.

Third came the Czech Samuel Tran with 26.44, while running out of music he didnt run out of steam and was granted with a well deserved third place. Last but not least Lukas Gneiding who received 23.67 points.

Next are 40 advanced novice girls - thats going to take a while ;)

Alex D

Record Breaker
Advanced Novice Girls

While our Basic Novice only performed a LP; the next competitors are going to start with a traditional SP followed by a LP at noon tomorrow. 40 Skaters including 16 from Germany, 2 from Finland and one Russian are supposed to skate.

Group one warming up.

1 Tatsiana CHORNAYA BLR
2 Jennifer FISCHER GER
3 Viktoria BEZRUKOVA RUS (did not start)
4 Brona NIC GABHANN IRL
5 Regina RIVA MEX

Tatsiana Chornaya 21.77

She had to wait longer for her score than all the Basic Novice Boys before her. What she got was maybe a bit less than expected, she had spread her jumps well, with a combo at the end of her performance. It was quite suprising for the crowd to finish with a jump combo, as there was no applause sadly. :(

Jennifer Fischer 24.74

I liked her ice coverage a lot, also the jumps were very nice.

Brona Nic Gabhann 16.34

I liked her style, but she sadly got her 2F - 2T downgraded.

Regina Riva 23.16

It is not that unusual anymore to see a skater from Mexico, but its still something I find really nice. While most of those skater practice at the US, their roots are still mexican. I really enjoyed the first half of her program, very relaxing music with a little twist in music and perfornance at the end.

Group 2:

Lucia Settels 22.30

She sadly fall on her opening jump :(

Emma Ignatius 28.93

That is quite an unusual name for a Fin, she also fall on her first jump, but as a whole her program was very enjoyable.

Celine Leonie Weiss 22.20

That girl was a joy to watch! She was smiling throughout the whole program, I love that. She really enjoyed herself.
The music fit well to that attitude, she is a little sunshine so to speak and the cute music matched that well. My favorite program so far and I hope to see more of her in the future!

Sarah Papa 22.63

She performed to Cotton Eye Joe, like a little little whirlwind on the ice. You really bought that performance, she deserved a bit more feedback though from the crowd, they were holding back a bit.

Marina Kalicanin 25.78

She had some great Pirouettes in her program. If the music got slower, her Pirouettes did so as well, while they got faster if the music did. Not sure if intended, but I really liked that. Cool name too - Kalicanin.

Alex D

Record Breaker
Group three

Greta Mager 24.49

Red dress Flammengo rythm and a girl that never stood still. A very fluent program, with great speed. Nice interpretation of the music!

Zoe Malvica DNS

She isnt listed in the press material, but was supposed to skate. She didnt though :(

Lara Valenti 18.66

I liked her step sequence and that she also finished with a jump. Not as easy as you think, especially for young Skaters who might invest too much in the earlier stages of their program.

Madeleine Lidholm Torgersen 27.45

Heya Norge! Looks like Norways has more in store in the common years. Loved her dress, very bling bling. Quite a tall young lady ;)

Rosa Ballantine 16.09

Not the most difficult program compared to the previous ones, but still enjoyable to watch.

Loena Hendrickx 27.03

A very mature program for such a young girl. Really enjoyable to watch, while she had 2 bigger faults(underrotated double Axel and triple Salchow) it still put a smile on my face.
If i wouldnt know she is from Belgium I would assume she is one of those Russian girls, she showed great flexibility, a nice Pielman and the jumps were quite high.

Group 4

Katharina Frieben 20.05

Poor girl, that didnt all go after plan :( But she had a very nice Lay back spin!

Vanessa Grallert 29.55

She opened up with a triple Salchow, unfortunately not landed - still very brave! I liked that her combo at the end was right on beat. Again a quite mature program.

Chritstina Fitz 21.59

While not that many points, I still enjoyed it - great dress.

Karen Naomi Krähe 23.12

Very energetic programm, she was very much in sync with the music during the whole time. Great performer!

Nadine Seidl 22.60

Her stepsequence was like never ending, well performed jump at the end.

Julie Froetscher 32.18

She is a great Jumper, loved the height and speed! While her music ran out at the end, she still was mostly in sync with it - quite a contrast in her program. First more laid back, while at the end more energetic. Well deserved lead.

Alex D

Record Breaker
Group 5

Naomi Verdeyen 22.45

She had quite a few tempo changes in her programm, I liked that. Energy and elegance in one ;) Cool outfit too, with the national colours.

Lena Kreitmeier 30.48

She opened with a triple and did a wonderful Pirouette right infront of my nose. She almost touched her nose with the skating boot as she pulled it down, that looked amazing.

Melanie Mitchell Knight 26.32

A very elegant skater, liked her smile - she was really into her music. I am not an expert, but I really like it if you can hardly hear a skater on the ice.

Anna Wehreim 25.71

She was wearing a Carmen dress, but with german colours at the lower end.

Amber Britz 22.87

Skating to Romeo & Juliet is always difficult, some very big names such as Sasha Cohan left some major footprints on the ice. Still I liked her interpretation of it and she tried to smile when she looked into the crowd and thats always good to see.

Celine Göbel 27.65

She seemed to be very pleased with her performance. Didnt see any major mistakes either, well done.

Group 6

Annika Hocke 35.41

A very naughty performance - some of you might call it too sexy but she definately had great fun on the ice and thats what matters in the end. She took the lead and kept it until the end of group 6.

Milena Gerner 24.95

She was skating in white & blue, while not the highest difficulty still nice to watch.

Jessica McCrum 24.66

Loved how she finished her programm right infront of the panel, like she wanted to say "here I am, give me good marks now or I get angry!" ;) Cool dress too, in style of a uniform but with a skirt.

Charlotte Vandersarren 30.92

I felt that this was quite an emotional skate to be honest. Very mature on the ice, like a Lady!

Oona Ounasvouri 29.25

Her first jump had an amazing height and speed, in general quite an outgoing performance for a Fin. Pity her second jump didnt go that well, still great performance in my opinion.

Gemma Pohl 20.66

I liked her Pirouettes, its not all about jumps Ladies and Gentleman ;)

One more group to go!

Alex D

Record Breaker
Group 7

Kyarha van Tiel 27.96

I felt the music was quite heavy for her.

Kalina Lewicka 33.30

She was fun to watch, always trying to get in touch with her environment, constantly moving her hands and arms. Clean jumps and very fast, I had to laugh when she was "flirting" with the door of the ice machine ;) Maybe they need to re adjust that part of the choreo so that its placed infront of a judge. Doors dont give points unfortunately...

Alisa Stomakhina 29.18

The start of her program was very quiet, it was almost like she was skating without music. Afterwards the music got quite dramatic, sadly she also fell twice :(

Laura Sabaliuskaite 21.97

I really enjoyed this skater, such a sunshine on the ice. She had great fun for sure and she managed to put that on the ice. While the jumps might not bring that many points, the so called "B" note should be quite high in my opinion. I dont know but I think she would be a very good ice dancer as well. Pity she got so few points.

Pauline Ramanauskaite 21.62

She was a bit in her own world ... But she is still very young, so this will come over time I am sure.

Laura Luft 20.44

Luft in german means air, her performance was a bit like air at times. Rough, but also invisible - she is quite a calm person on the ice.

This concludes the advanced novice girls.

1 Annika HOCKE GER 35.41
2 Kalina LEWICKA GER 33.30
3 Julie FROETSCHER FRA 32.18
4 C. VANDERSARREN BEL 30.92
5 Lena KREITMEIER GER 30.48

Alex D

Record Breaker
The final hours belong to the boys and young men. We have 15 skaters at the advanced novice boys and 22 at the junior men.

Advanced Novice Boys

Group 1

Arthur Ribes 35.78

King Arthur anyone? I felt he was quite a mature skater, very strong with lots of power. Some skaters seem to want to run off after their skate, he seemed to enjoy his stay and his experience paid off. He included in his programm a triple Salchow - double toe and a triple loop, latter sadly with a fall.

Denis Gurdzhi 26.56

The total opposite of Arthur before, smaller, less powerful but very funny, the music as well. He had green gloves and tried to get the crowd involved. I can assure you, he has won the hearts of all those young girls behind me.

Kai Jagoda 30.61

No offence, but he really looked like a typical german.I felt some of the transitions were a bit off, still a nice programm to watch.

Luc Economides 33.54

While Kai was typical German, Luc was typical French. The music came directly from one of the tiny ships that cross the Seine, while the outfit consisted of a white shirt with suspenders and black pants. All in one, the interpretation stood out of his programm.

Alex, did Brona NIC GABHANN IRL compete? She's the second skater, after Clara Peters, to represent Ireland and she took part in ISU Development Trophy in Cieszyn, Poland this year and I am wondering how her development is coming along.

Alex D

Record Breaker
Group 2

Quite a crash festival during the warm up, will it carry over to the SP?

Daniel Sapozhnikov 28.97

The red head from Germany had a lovely combination, unfortunately the programm components seemed to be lacking a bit. But he is stll young, so this will come.

Luc Maierhofer 23.66

I liked that he tried to imitate the music at some parts of his program. Unfortunately were the jumps either two footed or a fall :(

Roman Demyanov 29.84

Well, I am not sure if strip music is the right thing for such a young boy. :( I felt this didnt work out that well unfortunately. He also slipped through one of the Piourettes. Pity

Jegor Esslinger 24.66

His jumps were well spread throughout the programm.

Olgierd Febbi

A little joke by the announcer, thats all I can report as this Skater didnt start.

Group 3

Julian Donica 30.44

Last of the three Musketeers from France. He started well with a nice combination, but the other jumps were all opened up.

Robert Kunkel 25.36

Severin Reich 37.55

He put up a great fight to Carmen. His jumps were everywhere, but he still managed to land them including a triple toe and triple Salchow - double toe. For our costume police he probably revealed too much though ;)

Louis Weissert 27.63

He put all his jumps quite early in the programm, which is a pity I think. His outfit reminded me of Plushenko, silver & black. Very flexible skater.

Kurt Grohmann 24.91

I felt he was quite a funny guy with all his posing throughout the routine. He didnt seem to be that happy afterwards which is understandable, there was more possible with a cleaner programm.

End result for Advanced Novice Boys

1 Severin REICH GER 37.55
2 Arthur RIBES FRA 35.78
3 Luc ECONOMIDES FRA 33.54
4 Kai JAGODA GER 30.61
5 Julian DONICA FRA 30.44

Alex D

Record Breaker
Alex, did Brona NIC GABHANN IRL compete? She's the second skater, after Clara Peters, to represent Ireland and she took part in ISU Development Trophy in Cieszyn, Poland this year and I am wondering how her development is coming along.

Yes she did.

Her 2F + 2T was sadly downgraded due under rotation, she also performaned a single Axel and a double Salchov. She scored a total of 16.34. She is ranked 37.

I am very sorry if I forgot her, wasnt my intention! ;)

Alex D

Record Breaker
Junior men

Group 1

Catalin Dimitrescu

DNS

Thomas Stoll 41.75

Genki Suzuki 46.11

Some of his jumps were a bit shaky, he didnt fall though!

Niko Ulanovsky 51.25

He seemed to be very pleased with his performance, was a solid skate in my opinion, just the triple Lutz - triple Toe and the double Axel were a bit shaky.

Dmitry Mikhaylov 59.23

Those russians really know their steps, absolutely loved his step sequence and the whole choreographie. Very touching and emotional. He was quite low at the transitions though, but thats something he has in common with many of the other skates that evening. His double Axel was performed nicely too! He performed the triple Salchow, triple Toe combination, which is worth slightly less than the triple Lutz - triple Toe.

Daniil Beradiner 59.52

Nice start with the triple Lz and triple Toe, got to say I liked his double Axel, he also included a triple Loop. For the europeans, thats the Rittberger! ;) Got to say I prefer Rittberger for some reason :D

Group 2

Anton Kempf 45.35

I really enjoyed how he tried to play with the Pink Panther music. Evading bullets, pointing the gun - all inclusive. While the performance was entertaining, the jumps were a bit tricky at times.

Trevor Bergqvist 34.57

Well jumps are not his strength unfortunately. Compared to the Russians earlier this was really a lot less spectacular so to speak. Still a good programm.

Sondre Oddvoll Boe 49.14

He had a nice height on the first jump of the combo, sadly the second triple toe didnt make the full revolutions. I really liked his Piourettes.

Jannis Bronisefski 42.52

I felt he was very confident on the ice, great attitude! A little fist bump at the end as well.

Jan Kurnik 54.00

The czech put a solid performance on the ice, I didnt see any major mistakes - nice interpretation too. Great step sequence at the end as well, he didnt perform a triple - triple combination though.

Penagiotis Polizoakis 51.02

He had a very intersting second half of his programm, I am not entirely sure what type of figure he tried to be, but it looked funny. Very well performed double Axel at the end, should give him some good scores, shame about the triple Rittberger and the sitting spin though.

Group 3

Arturas Ganzela 40.02

Shaky Axel for him, still an enjoyable programm.

Mchel Tsiba 35.55

He must have been somewhere else with his mind. He fell at the triple Loop, that can happen - but afterwards he really made a few silly mistakes. For instance during the foot change at the camel spin. Maybe he was just out of steam, was a pity as it was a good programm in my opinion.

Roman Savosin 57.80

He had such sad music, oh god! Such a tiny skater and then so sad music why!?. I have to say that he performed that moody skate really well. He opened up with a triple Luz - triple Toe and distributed the elements nicely. Its a pity that the Axel was just a single at the end, but a nice triple loop before that. I am very curious what he has to offer in the LP.

Marco Asam 46.22

He opened up with a triple / double Toe combination, double Axel and triple Loop were good as well. But I have to tell you Marco is a giant! He is really huge! ;)

Tim Huber 38.56

I loved the music of the programm, the changes from light to dark - I felt he performed those parts well. At the end he had a slight wobble at the last pose, I guess he was a bit out of steam.

Alexander Betke 46.97

Last skater for tonight Alexander from Germany. Nice opening with triple Lutz - triple Toe, I liked his spins!

Small russian domination after the SP ;)

1 Daniil BERNADINER RUS 59.52
2 Dmitriy MIKHAYLOV RUS 59.23
3 Roman SAVOSIN RUS 57.80
4 Jan KURNIK CZE 54.00
5 Niko ULANOVSKY GER 51.25

Alex D

Record Breaker
Day 1, as it happened.

The day kicked off with our youngest competitors, the Basic Novice A girls.

When I arrived at the Ice Hall, I was quite positively suprised by the amount of spectators. Many kids, but also adults - and not everyone was a mom or dad of a skater! I was the only journalist though, but I am so used to this by now ;)
I always like to watch the very young perform, because you can find some amazing talents like that, and those little ice princesses are just very cute in my opinion.

Gabija Ganatauskaite
while not having the toughest jumps, definately was the most "grown up" this morning. I have a thing for skaters from Lituania, they always remind me of the finnish skating culture. They float over the ice, you can hardly notice that they have a sharp blade under their feet! Gabija showed us a very elegant performance, including a single Axel - double Loop combination, which is quite a big jump for those young girls, even though its not as high rated as the double - double that were also performed this morning.

One of those double combinations came from the local hero Jule Groenert who came second! She was also very pleasant to watch. She jumped the double Toe - double Toe combination very smooth and clean, struggled just a little bit with her double Flip - double Toe which was taken off from the wrong edge. What I so loved about her was her personality on the ice. She just performed for the people, her attitude did shine through during the whole LP. She wasnt just "dancing" to the music, no she was one with the music.

Last but not least, Xenia Rymarev. What I liked about her was her great flexibility, she was almost like one of those "super russian teens" that can bend their legs like cats bend their tails. Ya probably not the best alitteration, but you get the point right? Xenia performed the toughest jump in the bracket with a double Lutz - double Loop combination.

Basic Novie A Boys

It looks like we have a slight issue with our future men! I mean, there were only 4 of them! In general, there are less boys then girls in every competiton here at Dortmund. However, lets talk about those four who were here.

While they were clearly outnumbered, they still rocked the ice. Based on the crowd Jimmy Atila was the favorite, based by the judges it was Titus Spangemacher who scored 30.01 points and won the competition. Titus performed a single Axel - double Toe while Jimmy had two double - double combination, sadly the first double Lutz . double toe was underrotated, but the second double flip - double toe was performed nicely. It was only a small margain by not even 0.4 points between those two skaters!

Third came the Czech Samuel Tran with 26.44, while running out of music he didnt run out of steam and was granted with a well deserved third place. Last but not least Lukas Gneiding who received 23.67 points.

Advanced Novice girls

Shortly after noon, we started with a full house of young ladies. There were over 40 registered in my press hand out, I can tell you though - that we didnt get exactly 40 but 38 competitors and really lovely ones!

Currently leading is Annika Hocke and she is definately one of those girls, that will be stuck in my head for a while. We in Germany call those types of girls "Zecke" - which means very naughty and a little bit crazy but in a positive way of course! ;) She performed a very nice double Axel and triple Toe - double Toe combination, but also her outfit was really "sexy" and fit perfectly to her attitude. Some of our forum police will probably hate me for those words, but hey it was what it was right?
In the end she just had great fun on the ice and I think thats all what matters. I am definately looking forward to her LP.

Second and also from Germany is Kalina Lewicka. Just like Annika her programm was really entertaining and fun to watch. She was constantly trying to start something with the crowd or the judges, always moving her arms, hands and legs. She was like never standing still and I so had to laugh when she was "flirting" with the door that covers the ice maschine. As said earlier, this part of her choreographie might need some minor adjustments, as doors sadly dont give any points - yet! Kalina also performed a triple Toe - double Toe combination and a very nice double Axel with great speed.

Also great speed and height in her jumps had Julie Froetscher from France who came third. She didnt go with the flow and also performed a triple Toe - double Toe, no she went for the triple Loop - double Toe combination, unfortunately was the Loop downgraded by the panel. I really enjoyed the variation in her programm, you had more laid back parts but also quite some energetic moments. Even though I am a total addict to that "cheesy and melodramatic" music like of Romeo & Juliet, I dont mind those changes in a programm and skaters who can show some flexibility in their programms, are definately lovely.

I also want to mention Karen Naomi Krähe. She performed very much in sync with the music, it was a total joy to watch her skate - I definately want to see more of her in future, likewise Leona Hendricks who put a very mature performance on the ice and last but not least Greta Mager with her Flammengo!. In general, we saw many great skaters and I would love to mention many more of them, because they really deserve it!

Advanced Novice Boys

Severin Reich
was performing as a male Carmen so to speak and is currently leading. Compared to what Thomas Verner did at Oberstdorf a few weeks ago, it was let me say "different". But nontheless, a great performance and I am quite sure he gets all the Ladies ;)

Arthur from France and not from England is currently trailing behind by a bit less than two points. He performed a triple Sal - double Toe and is a very mature and strong skater. I definately enjoyed his programm, lots of power there and he could probably also lift the sword if you ask me!

On third is Luc Economides, also from France had a wonderful interpretation in his skate. I really enjoyed that, typicall french.

Junior Men

Final skate was on the shoulders or should I say blades of the Junior Men. While the russians seem to struggle a bit with finding out who should go the Olympics, Plushenko, Kovtun etc. they have pretty much dominated the Junior Men competition.

Currently Leading with 59.52 is Daniil Bernadiner. He showed us a nice triple Lutz - triple Toe combination and a clean double Axel. I wonder where his name comes from, because I know Bernadiner as a dog.... Anyways, on two only 0.29 points behind is Dimitry Mikhaylov. I got to admit, he was my favorite today at the men. I absolutely loved his step sequence and the whole choreographie. He performed a nice double Axel and a triple Sal - triple Toe combination.

Currently on third is another russian, Roman Savosin. As said earlier, this guy had so sad music and then the way how he performed it, damn! And he is still so young, thats what I call talent. If the Axel would had been a double, he would had taken the lead and absolutely deserved it. I am very curious what he will have to offer tomorrow in the LP. He is my favorite for tomorrow

Thank you so much again for all of your posts! It makes me almost cry a little to see somebody so passionate about skating. :love:

Alex D

Record Breaker
There we go, day number two!

Group one

Jegor Eßlinger 46.35 - 71.01

First skater this morning was Jegor Eßlinger from Germany, he had a solid skate with double flip, followed by a double Loop - double Toe.

Robert Kunkel 70.24

He sadly fall on the double Flip, but had a good recovery afterwards and could finish the program solidly.

Kurt Grohmann 66.69

As I said yesterday, quite a funny guy. He performed to Mario and was dressed appropiately. What I liked were his emotes, those were nicely choreographied with the sound effect of his music. Just like Mario he ate a mushroom and grew, but he also added little "Mario Jumps" in his programm.

Luc Maierhofer 55.43 - 77.04

Oh boy what happened to him? He had a cut at the right side of his face, maybe a little accident in the practice? Whatever had happened it didnt seem to influence him that much, as he performed some clean jumps without any fear. The triple Toe - double Toe was nicely done, but unfortunately the triple Sal got downgraded. He performed to a wild west theme.

Group two:

Louis Weissert 67.02

He dressed in black and skated to Mission Impossible and his programm was a bit an up and down to be honest. It was very unfortunate that he fell during a Pirouette and was finished with the programm before the actual music was. He seemed to be a bit in a hurry, rushing from element to element.

Roman 55.37 - 85.32

Quite a gutsy performance by the young Russian. His opening pose was interesting or should I say "deadly" for me? He actually pointed a gun at me! ;)

The triple Toe - double Toe was good, but already the triple Sal - double toe was sloppy and then it all went kind of downhill to be honest. While he only had one fall, the execution was really .... and he even made a second double Axel - lets just say it wasnt his day.

Denis 51.03 - 80.04

What I liked about him was the way how his step sequence was choreographed. His spins fit well to the layered musical parts. The begin of his routine was a bit shaky with the double Axel and Lutz, but he got more stable later and managed to land his double Loop and double Toe Combo fine.

Daniel 45.64 - 74.61

The german red head, had some trouble with the double Axel and triple Toe, but the two Loops later went fine.

Group Three

Kai Jagoda 51.33 - 81.94

Nice opening for his step sequence, I liked those moves! Sadly he fell during both jump combinations.
The Sal was also shacky. To be honest I think it was quite some heavy music for such a tiny skater - not that easy to skate to.

Arthur 49.86 - 85.64

While he was having a fantastic performance yesterday, today it all started a little bit on the wrong edge. He had major issues to stay on his feet during the first four jumps and you saw a tiny bit of resegnation on his face. You need to gve him credit for his fighting spirit, as he didnt gave up and had a good recovery with a nice triple Loop.

Luc 72.69 - 106.23

Again in traditional clothes, Luc spread his jumps very well including a triple Toe - double Toe, triple Lutz and Rittberger. He really used the music to his advantage, nice choreographie, really nicely done. It was quite funny that one of his skating boots was broke, so he had to slide on one feet to the victory ceremony ;)

Severin 69.44 - 106.99

Really a nice programm. It was split into three parts, it began quite fast and stopped a bit in the slower middle part until it got faster again at the end. Severin performed a triple Sal - double Toe nicely and a triple flip. It was great to see how his expression changed as well, depending on the presented mood in the music.

Julian 69.56 - 100

He really showed us some great jumps including a nice triple Sal - double Axel - so fast in the air - really nice! What I also liked was the entrance to his step sequence, damn that was really fast and a great transition as well. Another positive aspect was his costume, he did skate to Gladiator but didnt dress in a traditional Gladiator outfit but in black with just the "Gladiator skirt" imitated.

Final result Advanced Novice Boys:

1 Severin REICH GER 106.99
2 Luc ECONOMIDES FRA 106.23
3 Julian DONICA FRA 100.00
4 Arthur RIBES FRA 85.64
5 Roman DEMYANOV RUS 85.21

Slight Delay today, but its a very busy day - sorry about that and I am glad you like it.

Alex D

Record Breaker
I am sorry if this was mentioned before but there is a live stream of all events:

http://nrw-trophy.de/livestream.html

No need to be sorry ;)

The official website also has pictures and videos of the skaters, the guys at NRW always put a lot of work into their Competition and it still is such a family atmosphere, really love that!

Currently watching the Junior girls, some really nice performances here!

oleada

Record Breaker
No need to be sorry ;)

The official website also has pictures and videos of the skaters, the guys at NRW always put a lot of work into their Competition and it still is such a family atmosphere, really love that!

Currently watching the Junior girls, some really nice performances here!

Thank you for all the info Alex D. I love your reports! Any info on scores for the juniors?