Yuna Kim to Compete at Golden Spin of Zagreb, Croatia, Dec 5-8 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim to Compete at Golden Spin of Zagreb, Croatia, Dec 5-8

Robeye

Final Flight
Thanks for the heads up, thinspread. :)

Golden Spin had better start preparing ahead of time for a bit more attention than usual. ;)

thinspread

On the Ice
i hope i won't be disappointed w/ her programs..

Well, I think her music choices for both programs are OK. We'll see. :)

It will be her second visit to the event. In 2003 she entered Golden Bear and won novice girls.

thinspread

On the Ice
Sure the event will draw more attention than usual. I think this year's GPF will be very interesting too, being the last one before the Olys and by having the exciting newcomers in the mix.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
I hope Miki wins the event. Because...LOL. How interesting would that make things.

thinspread

On the Ice
I hope Miki wins the event. Because...LOL. How interesting would that make things.

Ando competing there would make the event more interesting at least. I wonder who else are going. Lysacek, possibly? I doubt Russian skaters are going, since their nationals are close to the event. And none of the ones competing in GPs, probably.

thinspread

On the Ice
:rolleye: She's another two-time WC making her own comeback bid. She won't win, realistically speaking. But it will be interesting to see how she would fare. No?

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
sure Miki will make it more interesting. We are all curious just how in shape is she to win Japanese Nationals. Aren't we all wondering just how legit are these come backs. Johnny left before the party even started. Well Fumie is already gone; who will be next? Evan? Miki?

Krislite

Medalist

You're in for a much bigger treat. Miki will do more than that. She will win Golden Spin, take the Japanese National title and then defeat the big three at the Olympics.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Can someone tell me which two GP events she is missing? I don't understand how this works. She is clearly in good shape then? I will read aerticle but just am confused why she can't do second Gp but can do Zagreb, a senior B event? It is ISU rules for Oly inclusion I am asking for clarification. Thanks, and I can't wait to see her programs!.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Considering she already pulled out of the GP she is not able to do one of the events now even if she'd be ready for the events. AFAIK Golden Spin is AFTER the GP events, so while she may not be well enough NOW to skate she could be in another MONTH.