Mao88, when you post the videos, can you post them without the results? | Golden Skate

Mao88, when you post the videos, can you post them without the results?

AllYouDoIsTalk

Match Penalty
Mao88, when you post the videos, can you post them without the results?

...Maybe post them in skate order?

Love ya.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
:yes: I would appreciate it a lot, too! And, thank you as always for your wonderful job! :bow:

tulosai

Record Breaker
My vote, Mao88, is keep doing whatever is easiest for you. While I'd also prefer them in skate order, if that is not feasible or would add work to an already really tough job, I totally understand and don't want to add to your burden! Thank you so much for all you already do!! :yay:

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Do what you want Mao88. If someone wants videos a certain way, they can find them for themselves.

Ooh. Never never never tell a poster how or what to post. Just thank them for their thoughtfulness and hard work.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Do what you want Mao88. ... If someone wants videos a certain way, they can find them for themselves.

Ooh. Never never never tell a poster how or what to post. Just thank them for their thoughtfulness and hard work.

:agree:

Thanks as always to Mao88. :bow: Appreciate any videos that you post for us -- in any way that you prefer to present them. :yes:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
It makes sense why Mao88 does it the way they do. And many thanks to them for all the work they do!

emma

Record Breaker
Thanks Mao88 for posting videos - it is so appreciated!!!! You make it possible for me to see videos when my schedule does not allow to watch the comp. So I am so grateful and however you present them, it is just a huge gift to skating fans like me!! So again, thank you!!!!

prettykeys

Medalist
I love the way Mao88 posts them because after a competition, I don't mind it being "spoiled"--I'm impatient. :biggrin: Thank you for all your work!

Kelly

On the Ice
Yes, thank you, Mao88. I like to know the results first then check the videos especially when there are skaters I favor in a competition.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
Mao88 thank you for all the work you do getting the videos and standings posted. You postings are like a network of their own! All figure skating all the time! I dedicate my glass of Moscato to you! Cheers!

itoja

Rinkside
" Mao88, when you post the videos, can you post them without the results?"
???!!! :eek:
Some people are just incredible! :disapp:

Mao88's posts are "Results & Videos", and to be honest I'm coming here mostly for them.
She is doing amazing job! :bow:
Thank you Mao88!

CarneAsada

Medalist
Jezus Christ, it was merely a suggestion, not a demand, nor was it a criticism of Mao88's charitable work.

A simple "please" for your request or a "thank you" as acknowledgment of Mao88's work would have gone a long way. Otherwise people might misconstrue your post.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Really, I have DSL, which is pretty much one step above dial up (fixed incomes are fun!), and i wind up watching Mao's videos and sending her mental thank you after thank you. I remember being a kid and maybe Wide World of Sports would show Worlds on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. And even then you got to see maybe 2 or 3 of the men and 2 or 3 of the women. Maybe. Having someone like Mao post all the videos from EVERY major competition is a LUXURY, and one I am very grateful for.

AllYouDoIsTalk

Match Penalty
A simple "please" for your request or a "thank you" as acknowledgment of Mao88's work would have gone a long way.

Oh, of course. As if a mere "Love ya," or its implication wasn't enough for a paragon of Etiquette, one must lay out credos and statements of intention for the hounds of Ostensible Gratitude (of course, not one of whom was Mao88 herself)! How could I be so remiss. Thank you for reminding me: Thank you, Arigato, Por Favor, Mucho mucho, etc etc., if only for the hounds of Ostensible Gratitude to perceive in them my effort to arrive at a standard of (Illustrious) Obligation. Forgive me(?).

CarneAsada

Medalist
Oh, of course. As if a mere "Love ya," or its implication wasn't enough for a paragon of Etiquette, one must lay out credos and statements of intention for the hounds of Ostensible Gratitude! How could I be so remiss. Thank you for reminding me: Thank you, Arigato, Por Favor, Mucho mucho, etc etc., if only for the hounds of Ostensible Gratitude to perceive in them my effort to arrive at a standard of (Illustrious) Obligation. Forgive me(?).

You haven't done anything to offend me, and I haven't done you any services. Maybe you could take that up with Mao88.