Ladies Free Skate: 2013 NHK Trophy | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies Free Skate: 2013 NHK Trophy

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Seriously... by know there should be a new warm up.. Mirai is soooo cute shes taking this so nice and calmly, they even put on music from her iphone

Trewyn

Medalist
Wow, what an event so far... In this off-time; can someone please explain me how the hahabar stream works?
Maybe my Mac is too old for it :( I never used to have problems with streams before, but I can't seam to get this one to work today... (Frustratingly, I have a perfectly good tv downstairs with Eurosport on it - but the rest of my family is monopolizing it)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Mirai Nagasu (USA)

Music: James Bond Medley

Black dress. Lots of silver sparkle in front and on back T-strap (new)

3F<<
2A+2T
3Lz - maybe <
StSq
2Lo+2A+SEQ
CCoSp
3F - fall, at least <, possible <<
3Lo - at least <
FCSp
ChSq - nice spiral
2A* - third double axel
LSp

And the << are back. Why did she do the 2A SEQ? She should have done a solo 3T in the last place

Score: 38.18+53.52-1.00 = 90.70, 141.71, 1st out of 2

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
ok. whatever @ Mirai's her performance.

Please give me more Mirai personality. I'm happy today because she looks happy on the ice :))))

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Don't tell that me due to the delay Eurosport will cut out from the program before the competition is over?!

Eurosport are due to be showing highlights of the Short Dance and Pairs Free straight after the LIVE coverage of the Ladies Free.

The next LIVE event on Eurosport 1 isn't until 15:00 GMT (Women's Football), so they'll likely either likely skip one of the 4 highlights programmes due in between (hopefully not the skating!), or else cut all of them down a little bit.

I'm a bit behind the Live broadcast (I Live-Paused it for 10 minutes to allow me to finish watching my recording of the Men's FS).

So, are Thunderbirds go yet?

EDIT: I just saw the comments that have appeared while I was writing this. We're back in action, then!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
ok. whatever @ Mirai's her performance.

Please give me more Mirai personality. I'm happy today because she looks happy on the ice :))))

Even though that program had a lot of mistakes, Mirai actually seem to have some feeling in her skating today. I don't know if it's the whole delay thing, but she seemed really determined today, a nice change from sort of the stoic face we've seen from her.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Alena looks like an classic Star Trek heroine having been attacked by an alien monster. :laugh:

@CaroLiza_Fan: Good to know, thank you.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Alena LEONOVA (RUS)

Music: Carmen by Rodion Shchedrin

Red dress with slashes. Long sleeves. Rose in hair

3T - twofooted, stepout, looked <
3Lz - e
3Lo
FCSp
3F+2T
3F+2T
3S+2T
CCoSp
StSq
ChSq
1A
FCCoSp

Two mistakes, but there were some solid jumps. She looks disappointed, but Morozov looks happy?!

Score: 49.75+56.33=106.08, 161.94, 1st out of 3

Leonova - Good job on the jumps but the program looked like Morozov 'choreographed' it in 15 minutes while being heavily hangover. :p