Are I/K done after falling again? | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Are I/K done after falling again?

SimplyLex

On the Ice
Thank you. I read this. Still a lot of moves and transitions is from circus free dance. I love Pechalat/Bourzat too by the way, just not this dance.

I hated the circus FD, but I find The Little Prince very lovely. Surely their intepretation skills top those of C/L, B/S, I/K and W/P.

MidnightSkater

On the Ice
Getting back to D/W.
Were they DONE when they hade several falls & errors in the OD at the 2008 Cup Of Russia ?.
No, they were young & learnt from it.
I think it's more wishful thinking from some nasty people on here.
If you don't like I/K don't watch them.

bramweld

Record Breaker
I am most happy for Lena. She is away from that toxic environment. A fresh start in a new group and hopefully a coach that will be a task master. Most are placing their bets on S/K since they will be a very attractive pair, and they match up quite nicely. Most believe that K's inconsistency issues can be linked apparently to Diva - Elena so the pressure will be on him to prove, what he believes, which is that he is the best part of the pair. She by his own words is just a decorative cover. LOL. (He should go back to their first outing of Ave Maria in 2011. Morozov actually simplified the choreography to apparently help a struggling Nikita, Lena was handling everything with ease. He screwed up his twizzles even then.) He has been messing up twizzles from the very beginning of their career. What I believe and this is only an opinion, But Morozov really is a misogynist pig. He orchestrated this when Lena found him out to be the real sleaze that he is. Either that or the thought of having a real relationship scared him to death, so he had to bolt. Either way he's a slime of a man, what possessed this stupid child of 17?)

I/Z will be given more time to gel as they are the "injured party" so to speak. I am really excited for both teams, but looking forward to most honestly I/Z, I think they can be really good. At the very least they will be doing very competitive footwork, more interesting transitions and Ruslan when stronger can do a wider range of lifts than Nikita I think. But both teams will have to work extra hard on twizzles. The only person who can do these in their sleep is Lena..

bramweld

Record Breaker
They both said that. Or Elena agreed to it since it was his mindset. What else was she to do? He is in charge, he is the leader. That is his mindset. She made a big mistake by getting involved with Morozov, but the bigger one was getting involved with Nikita in the first place. Work and love should not mix, if you can help it.

Alba

Record Breaker
They both said that. Or Elena agreed to it since it was his mindset. What else was she to do? He is in charge, he is the leader. That is his mindset.

Oh well, and here I was thinking she was the "Diva". ;)

uhh

Medalist
Oh well, and here I was thinking she was the "Diva". ;)

She has always said she defers to Nikita on and off the ice. If you watched them warming up, or before a program, he was always in charge. Maybe it's different in training, but you never saw diva behaviour from her at events beyond pouting & making eyes at the cameras when they were getting into position.

Alba

Record Breaker
She has always said she defers to Nikita on and off the ice. If you watched them warming up, or before a program, he was always in charge. Maybe it's different in training, but you never saw diva behaviour from her at events beyond pouting & making eyes at the cameras when they were getting into position.

Which I would say it's normal, since dancing is also an act.

Anyway, good luck to them both and RIP.