RLi - one hand to star
3TTh - low, twofooted, stepout
StSq
BoDs

Shame about the throw.

Score: 31.87+24.02=55.89

shusterbutski

Rinkside
What are people's thoughts this season of the technical mark being shown during the performance on screen? Personally I find it slightly distracting.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Hello all and special wave to Dorispulaski! :)

I can't wait to see Bazarova/Larinov this year which unfortunately will be after I return from work! :(

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
RE: the "Tech Box" : I actually like it a lot. For me it's a nice reminder of how the COP accrues a score and highlights that each element has a numerical value for the TES.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Annabelle PRÖLSS / Ruben BLOMMAERT (GER)

Music: Oh mio babbino caro by Giacomo Puccini

3Tw - hard catch, slight underrotated
3FTh - solid
2A
StSq
RLi - cool position
BoDs
PCoSp

Solid GP debut. They seem pleased.

SP: 30.35+23.83 = 54.18, 2nd out of 2

Audience booing their 2nd place

tulosai

Record Breaker
dailymotion is geo blocked for me (US). any others?

I am in US and it is working for me thank god!

P/B are a really lovely team with some great qualities. I look forward to watching them develop and up their technical difficulty.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
german team is fantastic - I see them for the first time and in my opinion they have a bright future for sure, especially she is adorable - looks like a porcelain figure but has a great character on ice, he is a good partner to present her, overall I like them very much...pity that they're second

Scorebox - Great decision by the ISU. More information, more talking points, more engagement with the audience.

Purich/Tran - A wooden performance. They seemed focused on just going through all their elements (it's early days, I guess) and the performance aspect was lacking.

Proelss/Blommaert - Her lines and extensions are beautiful. His not so much. :p Program flowed quite well.

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
It's a real bummer that Proelss is too young because they are definitely more promising than the other two German teams, IMO.

Does Blommaert have German citizenship yet?

From an interview during the Junior Worlds '13 in Milan:

Q: How about your citizenship? After all you want to go to Olympics one day.

Ruben: I think that in Germany you have to be a permanent resident for three years, at least when you're an athlete, and then you can apply. That's what I was told. So when I moved to Oberstdorf, I registered as a permanent resident and now the clock is ticking. Once those three years are over, I have to apply. I am really happy to skate for Germany and I want to switch over. I think Germany is really close to Belgium when it comes to how everything is working out here.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE (ITA)

Music: Samson and Delilah by Camille Saint-Saens

3Tw - hard catch
3S - he falls
3STh - fall
Li
StSq
BoDs - slow
PCoSp

Some big mistakes, they will be in last

SP: 27.13+23.46-2.00=48.59, 3rd out of 3