Least Favorite Actors and Actresses | Golden Skate

Least Favorite Actors and Actresses

supersk8er

Rinkside
Okay, so I ripped this off of the "Favorite Actresses and Actors" thread, but it should still be fun. :)

Hmm...

Least favorite ladies:

Jessica Alba (I just went and saw Honey...Worst movie I've ever seen...she's beautiful, but she definitely can't act)
Renee Zelwegger (Just can't appreciate her for some reason..)

Least favorite guys:

Richard Geere (Not sure why...he seems slimy)
Kurt Russel (Reminds me of my Dad)

Okay, I'll bite:
Actresses:
Jennifer Lopez

Actors:
Ben Affleck

Hey, maybe they should get together! Nah, it'd never work;)
Rgirl--But I am serious that I don't like their acting. I don't find her believable nor him interesting.

guinevere

Final Flight
Renee Zellweger, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Anniston, Julia Roberts

Colin Farrell, Ashton Kucher....

um, it's late, I'm too tired to think of anyone else!

guinevere

Least favorite actor seems to be singular so I will name just one:

Frederick March - Total stone face with a monotone voice.

Joe

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Rebecca deMornay has always had the uncanny ability to send me crawling up the nearest wall.

Seonaid920

On the Ice
Bennifer

Nicole Kidman (she's pretty and dresses well but I think that's where the talent ends)

Pookie

Final Flight
Tom Cruise
Michael Douglas (to me, he is very slimy)
Renee Zellweger

Kurt Russell (Reminds me of my Dad)
Wow, your dad must be pretty cute. :)

Last edited:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
This is an easy one, hands down, without a doubt, least favorite actress is Ali McGraw............couldn't act her way out of a paper bag.............sorry, she ruined "Love Story" for me. The book by Roth was a heartbreaker, and her performance was comical and wooden at the same time.............

As to the guys, I have never cared for Jack Nicholson much, don't know why exactly, but I usually try to avoid movies that he is in....42

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Actor: Ralph Fiennes bores me to tears.
Actress: Melanie Griffith. (Griffin? Can't recall, sorry.) Her voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

supersk8er

Rinkside
Pookie said:
Tom Cruise
Michael Douglas (to me, he is very slimy)
Renee Zellweger

Wow, your dad must be pretty cute. :)

Ewwww! My Dad is hideous! (If that sounds mean and spoiled...I'm from a divorced family and do not appreciate my father)

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
1. Cameron Diaz - I like her in upbeat, mindless roles...but forget the serious ones!
2. Kim Basinger
3. The Baldwin Brothers (except for Alec)
4. Gerard Depardieu (with the exception of "City of Ghosts" and Man in the Iron Mask")
5. Vin Diesel
6. Most rap stars that try to act (Ice Cube is actually decent)

All I can think of for now.

equestrianguy

On the Ice
All I can say is J-Lo! That gurl needs to hang up her acting shoes and stick to music... Van Diesel and the Rock need to quit now! Kevin Costner I have always found boring..He isn't a versatile actor.. Actually, Julia Robets really gives the same performance everytime when I think about it..
Nichole K never was one of my favs until she did Moulin Rouge..Her performance in The Hours was oscar worth..
Although, I was disapointed with her performance in Cold Mountain..
Someone said they didn't like Ralph Fiennes..Why? Did you not see him in The English Patient? Wonderful! I guess we all have different tastes in acting like everything else? .....Peace

Johar

Medalist
Colin Farrell
Tom Cruise
Benicio del Toro
Jack Nicholson

Hmmm..I guess not too many female actors annoy me. :D

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Oh, how could I forget Keanu Reeves? Except for "Speed", he's driven me nuts in everything I've seen him in. I think the ultimate was when he played Siddharta in "Little Buddha". There's a scene in there where Siddharta is standing in the river and he has his big revelation that basically starts Buddhism. His friends start walking away while he's in the river, and the look on his face before he told them to come back -- honestly, I SERIOUSLY HONESTLY expected him to say, "Dudes!! Come join me on the path to enlightenment!!" When he actually did NOT say this and said something else, I was so disoriented over the fact that he DIDN'T say it that it took me about 20 minutes to get back into the movie again!!

Bijoux

Match Penalty
least faves

Sean Penn, Warren Beaty, Chris Walken (so creepy) Ben Affleck

J.Lo, N Kidman except in the Hours, (too anorexic looking) and Katherine Zeta Jones-huge ego, gold digger.

Besides Ben and Jen, I forgot Nicole Kidman and Tobey Maguire. But I do like Casey Affleck. Quite a lot actually. I hope someday Casey wins the Oscar I hope Ben never does.

Not-That-It-Matters Factoid: Erich Segal wrote the book "Love Story," not Phillip Roth:) Ali McGraw would have made my worst actress list except I thought she was great in "The Getaway." She can handle a shotgun, that's for sure.

And I don't care whether Ralph Fiennes can act or not--mmm, mmm, mmm--but it helps that I think he can.
Rgirl