Ladies SP - 2013 Trophee Eric Bompard | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 2013 Trophee Eric Bompard

qwertyskates

Medalist
Except for Pairs, it has been incredible, one of the best GPs by far. :love: I'm really looking forward to seeing perfect performances from Ashley Wagner and the Russians going for the top spot! Let's have another Chan vs Yuzuru!

elif

Medalist
3Lo+3Lo from Samantha Cesario. Over 10 points. Current Technical Score is 32.90.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Samantha CESARIO (USA)

Music: Fever

3Lo+3Lo - will have to check replay, but nice attempt. Backend looked <, borderline <<
3F
LSp
2A - bit tilted, but clean
FSSp
StSq
CCoSp

Strong skate! TES box show 10.40 after her combo, so she probably got it ratified? Her TES is now decreasing so perhaps it's downgraded now

SP: 30.52+26.03 = 56.55 (PB)

Samantha Cesario - Quite good expression and nice lines.

3loop/3loop<
3flip and 2axel slightly cheated also (although flip only a tiny little bit if at all)

samson

Medalist
Nice start! Her PCS really kept her score down. The combo looked a lot cleaner than in Skate America. Based on the slo-mo it looked good.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I still absolutely detest this outfit. She's very beautiful naturally but this getup just makes her seem like a... not even going to say it.

I was going to say that she's looking great in the early parts of the program but it seems like she just completely 0'd that axel. She needs to place into top 5... Surely she's going to accomplish at least that?

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Anna POGORILAYA (RUS)

Music: El Choclo (Kiss of Fire) performed by Ikuko Kawai

3Lz+3T - nice, good flow
3Lo
FCSp
A - complete waxel
CCoSp
StSq
LSp

Shame about the axel, she just lost 3.30 base value right there