Free Dance - 2013 Trophée Eric Bompard | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Free Dance - 2013 Trophée Eric Bompard

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
What is the Papadakis/Cizeron music? Their ISU bio has Pink Floyd for the FD and this defnitely isn't Pink Floyd! Not sure I care much for the program but they are magnetic skaters to watch. Some technical troubles including the twizzles.
ETA: music is Woodkid, got it.

Papadakis/Cizeron showed a lot of attack throughout. Really explosive presentation. Most elements were really strong as well.

If they don't destroy Carron/Jones at French Nationals, heads will roll (Gailhaguet's one first :p).

What is the Papadakis/Cizeron music? Their ISU bio has Pink Floyd for the FD and this defnitely isn't Pink Floyd! Not sure I care much for the program but they are magnetic skaters to watch. Some technical troubles including the twizzles.
ETA: music is Woodkid, got it.

Woodkid 'Iron'
Woodkid 'some other track from his debut album, can't remember the title now'
Woodkid 'Run Boy Run'

Both Nelli and Tessa wearing green dresses.

The senile Sport 2 commentator apparently didn't get the memo that Z/G's SD and FD are two parts of the same story as when they showed up wearing the same costumes at their first GP event, he was quite shocked and asked whether they had serious problems with financing. :D

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
similar in height Ice Dancers should be banned from getting a GP event ? looks so awkward and will have no progress
M/K have no future, she is too tall for fim

sweetskates1

Medalist
:biggrin:

The senile Sport 2 commentator apparently didn't get the memo that Z/G's SD and FD are two parts of the same story as when they showed up wearing the same costumes at their first GP event, he was quite shocked and asked whether they had serious problems with financing. :D

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I get what Z/G are trying to do, but I don't think the theme carries successfully over to another 4 minutes of FD. I found myself quite bored with it about 1/3 of the way in.

Zhiganshina/Gazsi - The fun, character aspect of the program wasn’t brought out anywhere near as much as in the Short Dance, making it fall a little flat as they didn’t have much else to fall back on. A couple of very strong lifts but their twizzles were choppy and their edge quality is not at the level of most senior dance teams.

jaylee

Medalist
Thank goodness Elena is no longer wearing that tacky-looking tiara that she had at NHK.